PDA

View Full Version : anyone good at translating lyrics?? can't understand a word.

amberc105
09-06-2015, 08:23 PM
lets just say this song was written about me a few years back. never understood what the hell is being said... and its gotten on my last nerve and before i delete it, i would like to know what it says? if you're good at this and you can translate some/all of what is being said, i might just get ya a dollar! thanks in advance :))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0td9UHw3ee0

amberc105
09-06-2015, 08:25 PM
by the way, this was the crazy ex boyfriend. i do understand one part "i will make you hurt" at the end. THE HELL!

salvator here
02-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Haha.. I know this is old but that is so darn funny! Can't understand a single word of what he's singing ;)

One of my favorite singers of this generation is Ariana Grande. Love her singing, but for the life of me, can't understand a single word she sings without a Google of the lyrics to her songs.

Zena
02-24-2017, 11:34 PM
One of my favorite singers of this generation is Ariana Grande. Love her singing, but for the life of me, can't understand a single word she sings without a Google of the lyrics to her songs.

Yep, great voice...but it's almost like she's not sure what the lyrics to her songs are haha

Kirk
02-25-2017, 01:57 PM
I can't really understand all of the words either, but the voice and rhythm are right on.

salvator here
04-25-2017, 08:10 AM
Yep, great voice...but it's almost like she's not sure what the lyrics to her songs are hahaI don't know, most likely her target audience (male teens and 20-somethings) probably aren't at her concerts because of her song lyrics anyway. I recon they are enjoying here other "talents" LOL :D

iwanttobeok
06-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Gotem. Gotem good.