PDA

View Full Version : somebody please help me

kacey22
09-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Basicly ... every morning i wake up and this carries on throughout, i start to panic...not sure why! i get to the point sometimes im physicly sick. Being sick is my biggest phobia, so im finding it hard to let people in cos i dont want them to see me be sick or hear me! i know this sounds soooooo silly but i cant stand anyone being around me cos it makes me feel worse. Holding food down has become such a struggle, i have given up on eating at all *altho try to drink as much as possible*

the littlest of things are triggering turning off a light makes me panic so i have to turn it back on again. Same with many things =(

i just want to run away and hide, but know matter where i hide i cant run from the anxiety.

I have been in many relationships, and they all end up leaving because they get so fed up of me not being able to go out and do the things they like. I am so dissapointed in myself, how can something like this take over my life i have fought as much as possible but im so tired ... i just CANT take anymore!!

i should also add i have borderline personality disorder so my moods and suicidlness can be pretty all over the show!

this is all my fault ...

somebody please share there experiences and thoughts to comfort me!
so sorry!

Brie09
09-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I feel similar at times. I don't know how to make it better. I'm not in the exact situation, as I appear to have depression and anxiety. Just know that you're not alone.

kacey22
09-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I feel similar at times. I don't know how to make it better. I'm not in the exact situation, as I appear to have depression and anxiety. Just know that you're not alone.

thank you for ur kind words! x

Ness17
09-06-2008, 05:39 PM
You are not alone. Anxiety has also been taking over my life too. And yeah it truly sucks because you watch the people you know living their lives to the fullest and you so badly wish you can just be normal and live normal lives like them!!!
And people are always telling me, while I'm panicking, to just not think about it.
Yeah if only it was that easy huh!!

Well I would just like to share something with you,
I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also have been reading this book, "Journey of Souls:Life between Lives"
and it tells how WE choose our own bodies, as well as the many problems that come with it... And yup that includes anxiety!! So I believe we have anxiety to try to overcome the obstacles anxiety disorders bring upon us, and to make us stronger individuals. I know you might be thinking that you're weak and a big disappointment to yourself... but you are strong!!! Stronger than anybody who lives a "normal" life.
So don't give up!!! There is hope!!
Try and get yourself some help by trying many different techniques, or seeing different professionals. BUT You have to give it your all!!!!!!
So don't give up ok!!

Best wishes,
Vanessa B.

kacey22
09-07-2008, 04:21 AM
You are not alone. Anxiety has also been taking over my life too. And yeah it truly sucks because you watch the people you know living their lives to the fullest and you so badly wish you can just be normal and live normal lives like them!!!
And people are always telling me, while I'm panicking, to just not think about it.
Yeah if only it was that easy huh!!

Well I would just like to share something with you,
I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also have been reading this book, "Journey of Souls:Life between Lives"
and it tells how WE choose our own bodies, as well as the many problems that come with it... And yup that includes anxiety!! So I believe we have anxiety to try to overcome the obstacles anxiety disorders bring upon us, and to make us stronger individuals. I know you might be thinking that you're weak and a big disappointment to yourself... but you are strong!!! Stronger than anybody who lives a "normal" life.
So don't give up!!! There is hope!!
Try and get yourself some help by trying many different techniques, or seeing different professionals. BUT You have to give it your all!!!!!!
So don't give up ok!!

Best wishes,
Vanessa B.

thanks,
this made me feel so much better when i got up this morning! :)
Sometimes i do feel strong and think 'yeh i can beat this and i will do it' but then i come to a dead end, start to realise i cant do this anymore *being phsyicly and emotionally drained* because im trying to push thro my BPD too. I want to give up fighting *just take a breather and give myself time to relax in a safe place, being hosp* I get to my breaking point and then ask for someone 'someone please help me before i do something silly, not really wanting to but in pure desperation to make it stop'

I like to know there are other people just like me struggling with it ... but i dont like to know they feel as bad with it :(

im currently having trial and error with tablets ... maybe once i find the right one it will settle me down and i can find my feet *i have to wish cos i dont think i can take anymore*

thank u for ur support :) x

danstelter
12-15-2008, 12:52 PM
I have been in the same situation in the past where anxiety dominated my life. But, I found a way to get better to the point where it rarely ever bothers me, and I believe you can too. In your case, I would advise professional help, particularly a counselor. Counseling is very beneficial because counselors help you to identify errors in your thinking and how to replace that with healthy thinking that does not increase anxiety. Counselors will congratulate you on your courage for seeking help. Keep in mind that you should see a COUNSELOR, not a psychiatrist, psychologist, doctor, or anything else. There is a distinct difference between each profession and how each professional will treat you. Counseling is very uplifting and focuses on your individual worth and how you can feel better about yourself. A counselor is just part of a multifaceted approach to treating anxiety. For myself, exercise, healthy eating, counseling, supportive friends and family, medication, and taking continual risks in order to reduce anxiety has successfully reduced my anxiety level from a point where it completely controlled my life to the point where I feel relaxed and at ease in most situations. Just remember that you can do it too, and that all you need to do is put the right parts together that work for you!

ric556
12-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Basicly ... every morning i wake up and this carries on throughout, i start to panic...not sure why! i get to the point sometimes im physicly sick. Being sick is my biggest phobia, so im finding it hard to let people in cos i dont want them to see me be sick or hear me! i know this sounds soooooo silly but i cant stand anyone being around me cos it makes me feel worse. Holding food down has become such a struggle, i have given up on eating at all *altho try to drink as much as possible*

the littlest of things are triggering turning off a light makes me panic so i have to turn it back on again. Same with many things =(

i just want to run away and hide, but know matter where i hide i cant run from the anxiety.

I have been in many relationships, and they all end up leaving because they get so fed up of me not being able to go out and do the things they like. I am so dissapointed in myself, how can something like this take over my life i have fought as much as possible but im so tired ... i just CANT take anymore!!

i should also add i have borderline personality disorder so my moods and suicidlness can be pretty all over the show!

this is all my fault ...

somebody please share there experiences and thoughts to comfort me!
so sorry!

Hi ,
I'm sorry for what have you been going through all this while. But , pls do remenber, the worst thing is already happen, nothing will be worse than the current situation. It is just temporary , and everything that happend are things that going to improve us better and better.

sometimes , maybe we can try to feel the pain inside us , feel the fear inside us , try not to push it away , but feel it for a while , and after that , bring the feeling to the Love of Universe , we believe the power of Universe can take good care of that feeling. And when we take something out from our heart, we place something in , we place Love :-) expecially Love from ourself , wish ourself that ok it's all enough , from now onwards , i'm going to say YES I CAN DO IT , we might be slow but we won't quit and give up !

At Last , I wish you healthy physicly and mentality and spiritually.

Regards,

Richard Chan