PDA

View Full Version : Overseas with family to be.

cutiee252003
08-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi all,

This is the first time I have visited this site. About 6 months ago I was relised I had anxiety but had couseling. I resently have travelled overseas with my partners family and are having attacks during dinner sessions I feel like I am ruioning everyones holiday by this happening. No one is at fault it is just me worring to much about that I am saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing. No matter how hard I try I cant stop crying in these eposiods I try so hard to make it so no one sees these attacks but during dinner it is hard. There are not many places to go in the mean time I feel very overcrowded and just can not deal with this at all im thinking my god what are they all going to think of me this family I am going to marry into. They are very kind people though.

I have had a few drinks whilst away and think this may be making it happen more often. Sometimes I feel like I wish I was this person or that person. Then when I think of it soo hard I really am happy been me this is all so weird I know. What I really want to know am I the only one out here like this or is there more people this happens to?

Alawys unsure

Love G.