PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone.

pe@ceofmind
06-21-2015, 10:18 PM
HI everyone. My name is Vi and I have lived with anxiety al my life. It has become more extreme however, after graduating college, dating my first boyfriend, and being dumped a few months ago. I hope I can find some support and some advice on how to overcome this. I also hope to be able to be use to you guys as well.

hunn3yy
06-21-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi Vi. I also have recently graduated uni and have began my "adult" life which has come with all new anxieties.

gypsylee
06-22-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi and welcome Vi :)

Kuma
06-22-2015, 07:39 AM
Hello Vi. Welcome. Anxiety is pretty common during "transition times" of life, and graduating from college is one of those. When you combine that and the breakup, some anxiety is not all that surprising - particularly for someone who has a predisposition toward being anxious. So the question is what is your plan to get past it. I hope people here can be helpful to you in thinking that through. This time of life is also a really exciting one, full of opportunity. Don't let the anxiety crowd out the excitement and happiness.

superchick22684
06-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome Vi. Like Kuma said anxiety is pretty common in transition times. I developed anxiety after transferring from a community college to a four year to finish up my bachelor's degree. I also like your forum name :)