PDA

View Full Version : Just to release my thoughts... :)

Anxiety91
05-30-2015, 07:25 PM
In the past month this anxiety which I can't even recognize is getting worse, and worse... :( I started getting the weird chest feeling (Like fluttering) when I laugh, when I enjoy the day, this weird anxiety started to kick in in my safe/happy zones, and it really raised the game, and the stack. I don't know how I succeed in keeping up positive throughout the day, I get depressed at night, when I realize, that I am doing so well, and I kinda feel like I am loosing, I am giving my best not to give up, and not to have any negative thoughts, but the results are always proving me wrong, I feel like it is saying Ha-Ha no matter how good you try I will always be step ahead. I really do my best to live my life normally without any anxiety triggers, I mean abnormal anxiety triggers, not the one you have to feel, and even with that, I somehow fail every time...

It is really getting me down, you know that feeling when you try so hard to improve something, and you fail, almost every time, and you get up, try again, and you fail, get up try again, and you fail, I am not the person who gives up easily, but this is first time that I encounter something like this. I am all alone in this, no one in my surroundings knows about it, and every time I talk to a friends, they are like, I would really like to be in your skin, you are always positive and happy... This kills me, because looks like I am really positive and happy, but still it strikes me, and pulls me down every time... I don't know what to think, what to feel, and how to react to it, I really believe that one day I will learn how to conquer it, maybe that is what is puling me down, maybe I should give my best not expecting any result, good or bad, it is easier said than done...

I checked everything a few times, almost every medical research, and every result came back perfect, with no problems. I don't know what to do to improve myself more, and to build up as a person, mentally and physically... If someone have any advice to share, I would be happy to hear it...

Thank You All...

jessed03
05-30-2015, 08:23 PM
My ex girlfriend was from Serbia. I visited a few times. I think Belgrade is a really cool city. Good to have some Serbs on the forum. :)

How long have you been suffering from this acute period of anxiety?

Anxiety91
05-31-2015, 06:39 AM
From this acute anxiety for about month, overall for a year now.

Thank you for a good words about my city, yes it is pretty cool especially in summer. :)