PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Saldav
05-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Does anyone get high anxiety, and still feel real sleepy? But when you start falling asleep you wake up in a panic?

NixonRulz
05-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Not anymore but hell yes! I lived that cycle so often

I would be half asleep and feel panicky and my body had no idea which direction to go

Yeah. That sucked

If Anxiety was in a gang, I would cap his ass in a drive-by

gypsylee
05-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Yeah that sucks.

Saldav
05-26-2015, 09:12 PM

I would be half asleep and feel panicky and my body had no idea which direction to go

Yeah. That sucked

Thanks for the reply. Earlier today I ate a couple of quesadillas, and drank some milk. I was sitting on my recliner and started Notting off, but then every time I fell asleep I would wake up startled, and feeling anxious. Ya anxiety is a mofo!!!!!

Saldav
05-26-2015, 09:14 PM

Yeah. That sucked

Hey do I have you on Facebook?

jessed03
05-26-2015, 09:15 PM
One of the only things that will cause me to feel anxiety now is screwed up sleep. If I go a little longer without sleep than I should, I wake up feeling kind of on edge and dazed. If I go too long without sleep, I'll wake up at some point in the night with that anxiety feeling you described. Meditating for a few minutes every day helps me so so much. Sometimes I forget though.

struggling1234
05-28-2015, 09:42 PM
I used to feel like that but it only lasted for a few weeks. but yes it was really horrible. I suggest you try some supplements if you haven't already! multivitamins , 5htp and fishoil ive found to work well