PDA

View Full Version : new here. anxiety problems.

civilanarchy
04-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Hello my name is steven and im am 17 and i suffer from anxiety. I am new bere, but i am really familiar in reading threads and posts as i read from other peoples experiences i begin to say to myself that im not alone. I just want to share my experience. At times im doing an activity or showering or in school and i get this feeling of fear. Could be because i get dizzy or im baving chest pains. I just start to look at the ground, i get sweaty and hot, my heart starts racing, my hands start to get numb, my head starts getting tight, and i just stand up and i just want to walk or run away. I get so scared that i just think i will die on the spot or in 5 minutes. If my parents are near me, i just tell them "i dont feel good" and i get this sudden urge to say "call an ambulance". They never do it and they just tell me to calm down because they know i suffer from panic attacks. Sometimes i stand up or take walks, but i feel weak and dizzy. My back starts hurting, i could barely speak, and sometimes i have a tight chest. Im always checking my pulse to see if my beart is still beating because i have a fear of heart attacks. At times my throught seems to swell up and i can barely breathe. I just get so scared sometimes. Earlier this evening before i posted this, i was in the shower and i just started to get cheet pains, my hands were getting numb, i was getting dizzy, and i quickly turned off the water, grabbed my towel and i wanted to run. I didnt get a panic attack for two days and i got one tonight. I went over to my dad and be asked me what happened. I responded " i dont know" he asked me if i was okay and i said "kinda" i was scared as i thought i was going to die. Then i started to walk around the room and my legs started shaking really bad. Oike if i was cold, but i really wasnt. Then i layed down and tried some breathing excercises. My chest pain went away and i sort of felt better, then i started getting anxious again. I just dont want to die. My vision sometimes gets blurry and i jst want to close my eyes and my face starts getting hot. Im so used to feeling some kind of discomfort or pain that if i dont feel anything, i immediately think im dying. Idk, i got nothing else to say at the moment. Sorry if tbere are spelling errors as i was writing this whilst being anxious. .

gypsylee
04-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Hello my name is steven and im am 17 and i suffer from anxiety. I am new bere, but i am really familiar in reading threads and posts as i read from other peoples experiences i begin to say to myself that im not alone. I just want to share my experience. At times im doing an activity or showering or in school and i get this feeling of fear. Could be because i get dizzy or im baving chest pains. I just start to look at the ground, i get sweaty and hot, my heart starts racing, my hands start to get numb, my head starts getting tight, and i just stand up and i just want to walk or run away. I get so scared that i just think i will die on the spot or in 5 minutes. If my parents are near me, i just tell them "i dont feel good" and i get this sudden urge to say "call an ambulance". They never do it and they just tell me to calm down because they know i suffer from panic attacks. Sometimes i stand up or take walks, but i feel weak and dizzy. My back starts hurting, i could barely speak, and sometimes i have a tight chest. Im always checking my pulse to see if my beart is still beating because i have a fear of heart attacks. At times my throught seems to swell up and i can barely breathe. I just get so scared sometimes. Earlier this evening before i posted this, i was in the shower and i just started to get cheet pains, my hands were getting numb, i was getting dizzy, and i quickly turned off the water, grabbed my towel and i wanted to run. I didnt get a panic attack for two days and i got one tonight. I went over to my dad and be asked me what happened. I responded " i dont know" he asked me if i was okay and i said "kinda" i was scared as i thought i was going to die. Then i started to walk around the room and my legs started shaking really bad. Oike if i was cold, but i really wasnt. Then i layed down and tried some breathing excercises. My chest pain went away and i sort of felt better, then i started getting anxious again. I just dont want to die. My vision sometimes gets blurry and i jst want to close my eyes and my face starts getting hot. Im so used to feeling some kind of discomfort or pain that if i dont feel anything, i immediately think im dying. Idk, i got nothing else to say at the moment. Sorry if tbere are spelling errors as i was writing this whilst being anxious. .

Hi Steven and welcome :)

So you think you're dying whether you have pain/discomfort or not? ;) Sounds like anxiety!

I hope you find some support here.

All the best,
Gypsy x

Jeremy Orr
04-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Wow so young and nearly the exact same symptoms as me. I'm 25. I've had the urge to yell at the nearest person to take me to the hospital so many times.. I hope there is help for us all in these forums. I feel better reading about other people's experiences.

civilanarchy
04-13-2015, 12:07 AM
Wow so young and nearly the exact same symptoms as me. I'm 25. I've had the urge to yell at the nearest person to take me to the hospital so many times.. I hope there is help for us all in these forums. I feel better reading about other people's experiences.

If i went to the hospital for every time i had a panic attack, i might as well just live there. Anxiety is a burden that can be easily removed. I hope you find help, we all do.