PDA

View Full Version : <3 love thread <3

namaste87
03-28-2015, 02:39 PM
TELL EVERYONE WHY YOU LOVE ANXIETY FORUM

I love anxiety forum cause it's a safe place and a home in cyber space :). It's a place where I can freak out and get constructive help from people who are always there, instead of freak out with people who don't know what to do or say. I got so many wise words from here who helped me develope so big things in my path to recovery. I feel less lonley. I can tell you all my deepest fears without feeling scared! I can give back by sharing my own story and my own experiences :). And I get so much love from you guys :) You are so loving and supporting. And also - it means so much to me to hear stories about people who have done so much progress. Cause that should mean that both me and others could do it to :)

<3 <3 <3 /Kristina

namaste87
03-28-2015, 02:40 PM
mabye this should be a sticky post ;)?

gypsylee
03-28-2015, 07:47 PM
I love the anxiety forum because there are no moderators ;)

jessed03
03-28-2015, 09:16 PM
I dig the forum because people put a lot of time and effort into helping others, wanting nothing in return.

Oh, and word game. Word game's awesome. (RIP Nixon).

gypsylee
03-28-2015, 09:40 PM
I dig the forum because people put a lot of time and effort into helping others, wanting nothing in return.

Oh, and word game. Word game's awesome. (RIP Nixon).

*sad face*..

raggamuffin
03-29-2015, 04:21 AM
Yes, this forum has helped me a lot over the years. now I do my best to help other people on here as best as I can - it's nice to give something back.

Ed

jessed03
03-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Yes, this forum has helped me a lot over the years. now I do my best to help other people on here as best as I can - it's nice to give something back.

Ed

You still heart-ing Pusheen, or is that too 2014?