PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Eat To Gain 20 LBS ASAP?????

1Bluerose68
03-09-2015, 05:49 PM
I need to gain 20 Lbs ASAP. What ingredients in a smooth y should I put to chunk up 20 LBS ASAP?????I have an interview as security guard and want to appear extra strong.....I'm gonna drop all the weight after the interview anyhow?????

jessed03
03-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Peanut butter is good. Full of fats and proteins.

20lbs is a lot for a woman though... That could take months.

NixonRulz
03-09-2015, 06:36 PM
I need to gain 20 Lbs ASAP. What ingredients in a smooth y should I put to chunk up 20 LBS ASAP?????I have an interview as security guard and want to appear extra strong.....I'm gonna drop all the weight after the interview anyhow?????

Hold on. Weren't you just saying last week that you couldn't lose weight and you were asking for help?

And security guards here do not need to be strong. They just need to have the ability to fall asleep on the job and have a bad attitude and that will get you hired

NixonRulz
03-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Oh, and I didn't answer your original question

Just put lots of heavy stuff in your smoothie to gain some weight. Rocks and stuff

jessed03
03-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Maybe it's easier to just stop going dump for a week. If each one weighs 2lbs, that's an extra 14lbs you'll be packing right there.

NixonRulz
03-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Oh. This is the same poster as that last week?

That was am amazing story

By any chance, do you have a photo?

jessed03
03-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Maybe it's easier to just stop going dump for a week. If each one weighs 2lbs, that's an extra 14lbs you'll be packing right there.

Unless you need that whole area to have fun. Then just stick to peanut butter in your smoothies.

1Bluerose68
03-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Now, thatz a cutie pie of an answer.

1Bluerose68
03-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Well , with females it seems like its an either /or type of preference. They seem to either prefer the Demi More type like in the navy seal movie, or a big butch type a gal. They like to feel like the men won't be all hanging off my shoulder like Karol Doda or someting...

NixonRulz
03-10-2015, 05:41 AM
You are in the states so you could buy Gainers Fuel. Twinlab product I used to take a few years back that has a choice of either 1000, 1500 or 2500 calories in a protein shake.

Will add weight fast but you have to work out pretty hard whilst taking it or it just flabs you out

1Bluerose68
03-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Ok,ok, i was just trying to justify Not losing any body weight FAST ENOUGH!!! So yes i made up an excuse for being lax about my over disciplined Black/White way of eating. I was beginning to imbibe in the better tasting holiday treats out there on the dessert shop counters and watching my tummy, and the #'s on the scale rise with the days that i was NOT Totally in Control and mentally disciplined.

So then i made up this excuse to continue eating in a hexadecimal fashion and NOT feel guilty if it was work related Weight Gain and Necessary to feel Big and Powerful on the job. No i just feel pressured whenever i step into the store, which is weekly, to shop for the basics . Then I see all the delicious holiday goodies and cakes and pies and even Atkins has some awesome tasting brownies that i managed to divulge w/in 10 minutes sitting and watching the evening news.

I haven't gained that much weight yet but i definitely ate enough cakes, and sweets, and empty calories to fill a bathtub with. Now i must slowly wait to see when the scale is going to show me last weeks Full-Fledged ,out of Control Food Binge results. I do exercise, but NOT enough to cover up for these last weeks food frenzies.

I have began to batten down the hatch and am actually drinking tons of flax smoothies, water, fiber, herbal diet pills, and exercising . But the quality of my exercise in the past week hasn't been great as I experience femoral pain on my right upper femur or hip when i walk more than 2x round the block. So doing centers at gym is actually easier on my hips. Well, gotta go get excited over losing some weight, and fast.....PDQ, ASAP Charlie. See , you made my Athlete Alter-Wonder Gal come out. Thanks Mr.Suffering Guy.....

Now The Girl Wonder is Back in Control and on another, "Yuppy diet of the weak." Wish me luck all, my tummy still hurts from last week's Out of Control Feeding Frenzies??

JustaGal
03-10-2015, 11:42 AM

You do not have to big big to be a guard. I see little scrauny dudes. Dont do that.

1Bluerose68
03-10-2015, 11:52 AM
That must be my neighbor's secret. He's so cute but he hides behind his body i think? Some people self sabatage by gaining tons of weight just so they feel unworthy to look at and even some tendencies to protect them from unwanted sexual advances from people who attract them but they may secretly be too shy and have too low of self esteem to want to verbally ever meet and become friends with.

1Bluerose68
03-10-2015, 11:53 AM
I was REALLY kidding about the guard job. I applied for a monitor position but I fantasized about becoming a big , buffed , security guard woman. I lied, sorry...My Confession for Easter....

JustaGal
03-10-2015, 01:15 PM
I was REALLY kidding about the guard job. I applied for a monitor position but I fantasized about becoming a big , buffed , security guard woman. I lied, sorry...My Confession for Easter....

HA........

Rob625
05-06-2015, 04:34 PM

Eat a 20# turkey :)

wish0
05-26-2015, 07:39 PM
cake, cookies..