PDA

View Full Version : Too Anxious to Eat or Look at the Scale Anymore!!!!!

1Bluerose68
03-04-2015, 09:21 PM
I've had it, I have so much BS going on currently!!! I am on a new diet pill, and it isn't working quite as well;l as i had hopped for it to work. The #' on the scale went up, though my clothes fit better. I work out at gym almost daily, except for last couple of lousy and stress induced days. Last i looked at the scale it was up, but that was the day my rings were fitting my fingers better and clothes seemed looser. I hope to God that this is just my muscles getting hard and heavy as bricks but I hope i drop weight ASAP so I feel better about ME.

Chauntecler
03-05-2015, 12:52 AM
I'd say if you're working out daily and sticking to a healthy diet, it's most likely just muscle weight taking place of the fat. Keep at it, you'll see the numbers going down eventually.

gypsylee
03-05-2015, 05:00 AM
I've had it, I have so much BS going on currently!!! I am on a new diet pill, and it isn't working quite as well;l as i had hopped for it to work. The #' on the scale went up, though my clothes fit better. I work out at gym almost daily, except for last couple of lousy and stress induced days. Last i looked at the scale it was up, but that was the day my rings were fitting my fingers better and clothes seemed looser. I hope to God that this is just my muscles getting hard and heavy as bricks but I hope i drop weight ASAP so I feel better about ME.

I never weigh myself because I always weigh more than you'd think. I must have big bones or lots of muscle! How your clothes fit is a better indication I reckon.

I feel like a fat lard right now lol.

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Me too.....

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Oh great, i hope that really is the outcome of ALL my sweat and time put in at the gym, PM's , and after a full day of work.....

gypsylee
03-05-2015, 09:21 PM
It would be muscle for sure. Do yourself a favour and put the scales away :)