PDA

View Full Version : Still Anxious Crossing in Crosswalk Round Here:

1Bluerose68
02-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Following the van that came off the Blvd and on to the left side of the road from across trhe intersection and cut me off as I was Legally and very carefully crossing within the crosswalk. After that i trusted no one as i crossed w/in the local crosswalk. I wish I could have stopped that maroon van right in his trax, on the wrong side of the road clear as day cutting me, The Pedestrian Right Directly OFF. Then i would have been able to stick him right where he cut me off, and make him freeze right where his van cut me off and caused me to fall backwards and onto my palms which to this day have caused radiating pain from there and down onto my side elbows. I was cut off by an irresponsible coward who was highly impulsive and driving with reckless intent. Thats where he deserves to be after that lil mistake. No one has ever been so rude to me as I cross w/in a cross walk in my entire life, and that was about 8 yrs ago. He should have had his license revoked, at least temporarily, been fined at least $555.00 dollars, and been forced to do some volunteer work with the crippled so he could see how NOT FUNNY that lil short cut prank was that he had committed on me as I crossed the road minding my own business and after having double checked to make sure the road was clear to cross. There was just NO EXCUSE for that. It makes me FURIOUS that we need to be crushed in the road before they make it news worthy, and or even put up speed humps in the area where lower-mid class people reside. I notice the very wealthy, PC areas of CA, USA don't seem to have this problem with slapping up speed humps as necessary. I suppose the like mindedness of the citizens which reside in these areas REALLY does make a difference in politically accomplishing anything that needs to be done PDQ for it's local residents.......GO FIGURE, I am still re-transitioning into an area where I grew up, moved away from while attending grad school, and then when I moved back many of the locals had moved away and many new transitional people moved into the area who seem to move on in just a few yrs to test out the waves, or their 5 yr tour of something was over and done with?????

bomboms
03-02-2015, 06:56 AM
I moved back many of the locals had moved away and many new transitional people moved into the area who seem to move on in just a few yrs to test out the waves