PDA

View Full Version : I am Anxious that I'm in LOVE with The person I'll NEVER Find!

1Bluerose68
02-10-2015, 05:26 PM
I am feeling anxious that I will NEVER find the person who I would fall madly in love with.

Who I would let down my inner night guard to.

Who I would share my inner most secrets with.

Who I would never be afraid to be myself around.

I am afraid that in life I have met this type of person whom I would fall madly in love with,

but only in "Passing."

I never really befriended this person.

They were just a fleeting beat in my heart.

I wish that 1 of those persons whom I had felt a special palpitation in my pulse, would have valued me the same way.

But I fear that my path in life is running perpendicular to most people whom i ever feel attracted to.

I hide behind my, "TJ Eckelberg Specs" and life just goes on as I watch it,

as if it were a mere,"Spectator Sport" to me.

I miss what i never had, The Real Thing, when it comes to the subject of "True Love."

My last name still begins with the word Miss,

and this can feel very dark and lonely when i have come so close to ,"Real Love."

But all in all, it ended up just being a game of, "Hit or miss."

I am NOT going anywhere soon,

so please don't over react to this personal admittance of character fault.

I just wanted to share how lonely i feel w/o a ,"True Love" in my heart and in my soul,

and in my midlife as it stands in the, "Here and Now."

Goodbye, and farewell(like a huge Ferris wheel gone bizerk and rolling away down the lush green hills of the World's "fair").

Will write again soon when i don't feel ill from some low life employee who spit a loogy into my shopping bag over the weekend,

cuz they had to go get a friggen price check on my friggen Kotex Maxi Pads!!!!!

Like i said earlier, i'm spotting after exhausting myself shopping.

jessed03
02-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Don't worry Blue. I'm single too this Valentine's Day.

If you don't have any other plans, I don't mind spending it together, eating a TV dinner.

Hopefully next year the guy who may have passed you by does a U-turn, comes right back. You never know. Some people swear by fate.

bomboms
03-02-2015, 07:01 AM
I am NOT going anywhere soon