PDA

View Full Version : Went Shopping in Rain Yesterday, and began Spotting As I brought Groceries in?

1Bluerose68
02-07-2015, 04:08 PM
I am NOT sure why I began spotting, as i haven't experienced my menses for about almost 5 months now. Anyhow, as I was carrying the heavy groceries in, after being at Wal-Mart for like 3 hours , just looking at Everything, i began experiencing this maroon flow of hemoglobin that gushed out of me so rapidly that i thought i was peeing in my panties. Boy was i surprised to learn that my period had come to visit me on such a rainy, and miserably tiring end of a long shopping trip. It was over as soon as it had begun. Not really sure what happened to me. I kind of feel relieved though??? for whatever reason it occurred?????I hope that i am not internally bleeding somewhere in lieu of experiencing my pre-menopausal intermittently moody and seldom ever seen any more menses.....??? I am still feeling very bloated and trying to rid myself of this puffy curse by taking OTC water pills about every 5 hrs or so. Then i p/u my muscle relaxant rx which i have gone w/o for the last couple of days, and my muscles are all spazzing out. Even the bottom arch of my left foot hurts me. And yes of course I felt anxious as I experienced all of those symptoms too. It's kind of like my version of going bald and having a panic attack over my body taking control and doing something to me that I had NOT penciled in on my daily agenda. Aaargh!!!!!