PDA

View Full Version : College activities fair

djsimendinger
01-26-2015, 08:39 AM
My college is having the spring activities fair this coming Thursday and I have to help out because I'm on the executive board for a few clubs. It's going to be from 4:30 to 6:30 and I'm going to be late because I have class until 4:45. I hate doing this because it's loud, crowded, people everywhere, etc and I will get really overwhelmed and my anxiety will get really bad (hopefully I won't panic). Does anybody have any ideas or coping skills they could recommend? Thank you.

gypsylee
01-26-2015, 08:48 AM
My college is having the spring activities fair this coming Thursday and I have to help out because I'm on the executive board for a few clubs. It's going to be from 4:30 to 6:30 and I'm going to be late because I have class until 4:45. I hate doing this because it's loud, crowded, people everywhere, etc and I will get really overwhelmed and my anxiety will get really bad (hopefully I won't panic). Does anybody have any ideas or coping skills they could recommend? Thank you.

Hi there :)

I can totally relate to this - I can't stand crowded, noisy places. I probably would've thought up a way to avoid going but I am definitely not suggesting that!

I'm sure others will have good suggestions (I have to try and sleep as it's nearly 3am here) but I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone in dreading these kind of things.

All the best,
Gypsy x

djsimendinger
01-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Yeah I have to be there otherwise I would avoid it lol and thanks for letting me know I'm not alone