PDA

View Full Version : Manflu

Ryker
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Got a touch of the dreaded Manflu here. I'm sure Manflu is actually worse than Ebola.

Being a bit poorly doesn't help things. Trying to shake it off with a sauna and an early night.

Sorry moderators, didn't find the off topic forum. Pls move this. Ta.

Joe.
10-24-2014, 03:15 PM
This place has no mods, but it's okay here.

Good luck ;)

jessed03
10-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Yeah, don't sweat it (the posting in the wrong section, not the sauna ;)). There was a bit of an exodus several months ago, after some pretty major trolling left people untrusting. The mods I know of aren't around here very much now, but I'm guessing they look in occasionally.

I just got over a brutal bout of it recently. 2 weeks straight of sleeping 15 hours a day. Still pretty weak actually. Zinc usually works well for me. A hefty dose and I find I'm battling it better. I ran out this time, which reminds me, time for some more.

I hope you manage to shake it.

Ryker
10-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys,

Still alive. Her indoors is fed up with me moaning already so has booked a lunch date with a friend. Result! Coffee machine at the standby and I'm getting ready to catch up on all the TV and reading I'm behind with.

A nice peaceful relaxing day methinks.

ps. Andy Murray vs. David Ferrer in the Semis at the Valencia Open at 2pm BST.

Enduronman
10-25-2014, 05:17 AM
You're going to be fine bruh.
Get well soon!
Thinking of you...
Take care, shake it off, and have a great day too!

Enduronman...:)

Ryker
10-25-2014, 05:23 AM
Thanks Enduro,

I'm busy chopping chilli - going to make me the world's hottest Jalfrezi and some rice and pickles for lunch.

You don't want to be a manflu virus anywhere near my house, oh no. It's war.

R.

Enduronman
10-25-2014, 05:26 AM
Taking action!
Hell yes!!!
Knock that shit out bruh...
Wishing you the very best friend.

Enduronman. :)

jessed03
10-25-2014, 06:16 AM
Thanks Enduro,

I'm busy chopping chilli - going to make me the world's hottest Jalfrezi and some rice and pickles for lunch.

You don't want to be a manflu virus anywhere near my house, oh no. It's war.

R.

Ah, my dad's method of getting over a virus too!

Enjoy.