PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help :(

Babyrose0120
10-19-2014, 11:59 AM
For the past year and half I have been having sharp pains in my stomach they can be anywhere in my stomach and never in the same place from one time to the next sometimes it's my lower left stomach , sometimes by my belly button and also my lower right side and also between my right ribs and top of my hip . However when it's in my right side of my stomach I really panic that its my appendix and I start to poke etc to see if it hurts to touch which sometimes makes my stomach sore . The pains normally last a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes and comes and goes through the day I also get a lot of sharp pain in my right hip and , lower back sometimes which I'm not sure is related to my stomach or not . I have been to the doctors about this and he said it sounded like IBS and gave me tablets for it however they never made any difference what so ever , i then went back to two more doctors after on two different occasions who made me do a urine sample as they thought it sounded like a urine infection and both times there a infection showed in the urine so was given antibiotics it did make the pain better but not made it disappear and I'm still getting the pains !! I'm wondering if it could be related to anxiety because the more I worry the worse it gets . Sometimes if I'm not thinking about it and worrying about something else I don't get the pains but as soon as I think oh I haven't had the pains today it comes back ! Please could anyone just put my mind at ease as im going out my head with worry and it's making me feel really down on a daily basis now

Dahila
10-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. We are not doctors here, but anxiety can cause different pains or aggregate them. Stomach pain is really common with anxiety. I wonder what your diet is. I remember having the same problems when I was in my twenties but I had not put any attention what I was eating. I could be not enough fiber in your diet. Constipation causes the pains too. Fiber=fruit and veggies

Im-Suffering
10-19-2014, 01:23 PM
For the past year and half I have been having sharp pains in my stomach they can be anywhere in my stomach and never in the same place from one time to the next sometimes it's my lower left stomach , sometimes by my belly button and also my lower right side and also between my right ribs and top of my hip . However when it's in my right side of my stomach I really panic that its my appendix and I start to poke etc to see if it hurts to touch which sometimes makes my stomach sore . The pains normally last a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes and comes and goes through the day I also get a lot of sharp pain in my right hip and , lower back sometimes which I'm not sure is related to my stomach or not . I have been to the doctors about this and he said it sounded like IBS and gave me tablets for it however they never made any difference what so ever , i then went back to two more doctors after on two different occasions who made me do a urine sample as they thought it sounded like a urine infection and both times there a infection showed in the urine so was given antibiotics it did make the pain better but not made it disappear and I'm still getting the pains !! I'm wondering if it could be related to anxiety because the more I worry the worse it gets . Sometimes if I'm not thinking about it and worrying about something else I don't get the pains but as soon as I think oh I haven't had the pains today it comes back ! Please could anyone just put my mind at ease as im going out my head with worry and it's making me feel really down on a daily basis now

Do the sharp pains cause you to feel down, or..
Does feeling down cause you to have sharp pains.

See a dietician, tell them you are producing too much acidity., because of diet and emotions. Cut down on acidic producing foods, Google it in the meantime. Increase alkali, and watch the fiber, which could produce excess gas.

What are the unresolved conditions in your life, ongoing for some time now, that you cannot seem to solve? Time to reflect, release the full storehouse of feelings.

The stomach is a faithful representation of feelings.

Dahila
10-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Im suffering as I know from expierence most people do not have enough probiotic or fiber in their diet. It should be around 15 grams of fiber for young adult. Fiber is not what causes gas, but carbonated drinks filled with sugar or rather corn syrop will, McDonald food will, pastry will. Beans are the guilty one often. to me it looks like food is going to slow through digestive system. acididty does not cause moving pains, it is rather in one place :)) Nice to see you too:)

Im-Suffering
10-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Im suffering as I know from expierence most people do not have enough probiotic or fiber in their diet. It should be around 15 grams of fiber for young adult. Fiber is not what causes gas, but carbonated drinks filled with sugar or rather corn syrop will, McDonald food will, pastry will. Beans are the guilty one often. to me it looks like food is going to slow through digestive system. acididty does not cause moving pains, it is rather in one place :)) Nice to see you too:)

Nice to see you too.

I want this one to make the correlation between her emotions and her stomach. Just that awakening will be enough to kick start some form of help.

From the OP:

"Sometimes if I'm not thinking about it and worrying about something else I don't get the pains"

So this one is already intuitively aware of the origins however not enlightened enough to correlate or believe it. The foods are secondary but symbolically by making some adjustments that may help as well.

Most often the comprehension just isn't there to understand what we present to them. But theres no other way of going about it here.

1Bluerose68
10-19-2014, 03:11 PM

"Mind over matter." It sounds like may be stress and anxiety related, you think?

1Bluerose68
10-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Good answer

Dahila
10-19-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah I know that stress causes the pains in sensitive individuals. I am dealing with high acidity too and changing the diet does really help. I advice the OP when the pains starts to have a cup of comomile and sip it slowly. Yes mind over the body , I agree:))
In case of tea, the ritual of drinking it slowly and focusing on it, usually helps:)

1Bluerose68
10-19-2014, 03:59 PM
You think that's it? Could it be an ulcer forming or a ripped esophagus from eating tortilla chips or something acidic that ate a hole into the esophagus?

Im-Suffering
10-19-2014, 04:21 PM
You think that's it? Could it be an ulcer forming or a ripped esophagus from eating tortilla chips or something acidic that ate a hole into the esophagus?

Cool it with the drama, Rose, and all the posts explicit and graphic. Many people here have health anxiety, including you.

Dahila
10-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Blue is our Drama queen;))