PDA

View Full Version : I am going cookoo 4 cocoa puffzzzzz!!!!!

1Bluerose68
10-14-2014, 07:10 PM
2 Days before my refrigerator warranty expires( 3 yr warranty), 1 year after dad has passed away, my refrigerator starts misbehaving badly and only the freezer is working so I had to stall going to my lovely job this morning to call for warranty service and to renew a policy which they didn't even bother to send a REMINDER NOTICE on. It expires TOMORROW!!!!!

So, the 1 day I am NOT scheduled to actually earn $ this week, I must stay home and greet the repairman as my useless bro can do NOTHING to help me!!!!!Well, he takes out, and brings in THE TRASH!!!!!!!

I must get him to uproot all ye old and dried up sunflower plants from this past summer.

Lord I wish I had normal siblings. I'm in this world ALL BY FRIGGEN SELF!!!!!

And really hating IT!!!

I come home from work, with a true back ache and still must do the laundry, and the dishes, and vacuum, and whatever the heck else I must do as he was raised by mom and dad to do NO WRONG.

The oath i was supposed to abide by in life and then 30Something CANCELLED my contract.

Soooooooooooo, guess what I got weird and pissed off, and took an entire bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength for Women....

Well, 1st I was annoyed by my ex BF's mom who sent me a parcel w/ sty-Rah-Foam peanutz and The News of Her Son's Suicide.

What the heck was I supposed to do w/ this info 3 months after the FACT and Right before Christmas.

I thought He was sending me a gift..??????

We had broken up 10 yrs before this event, and I did not even have a clue that he had moved to a fancy new address....She called it ,"An Estate." I had no idea he even had a relative in that city who died and passed on a mansion to him..???

So there we are....OK, I have boundaries.

I have given up on dating,

and i am very frustrated that after ALL the work I have INVESTED into my life, all I could reep was a bunch of peanuts.

Well gee, perhaps i should run for President, or for the hills????????????