PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who can pm or chat with me. GAD is what i believe I have..

cmk88
10-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Anyone care to chat with me on pm or something? I'm new to this forum and kinda just wanna talk one on one for a min I have a lot to say and feel it'll be easier than just posting it all at once.

boltsoros
10-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Hi CMK,

I'm sorry no one replied yesterday......I would be happy to chat with you; I've been dealing with anxiety, panic for over 30 years; definitely not boasting, but I guess it does make me somewhat of an expert on the subject. I've never chatted on this site so I don't know exactly how it works.

I'll check back later

dougiee
10-15-2014, 06:56 PM
Hey bud I will be more then happy to chat with u as well. I've been goin threw it for 6 years , had it under controll and just fell back Into a anxiety episode where I do not feel like myself again n like I can't relate to no one and I get pins n needles in my hads n feet every night for the past 3 days . Its the scariest thong in the world but its the second time I'm goin threw it. Stay strong and just tell ur self your not alone in this that there is always some one who can relate to u. (This is what kinda puts my mind at ease at night when I'm feelin out of touch with reality again.)

Silmarwen18
10-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Hey there! :)

Ive been struggling with SAD for nearly 5 years. I'm currently in my 4th relapse. It sucks I know. Im always happy to chat too :)

Chin up, we'll get through this :)

Emilym80
10-17-2014, 08:33 PM
If you still need to, yes :)