PDA

View Full Version : This is the worst forum in the world for anxiety, uncaring and nasty...

elibabes
10-11-2014, 07:20 AM
I know the world doesnt revolve around me, but this forum was the first place of help i seeked several months,
if i had based everything i had done, just on this forum, i would be down in the pits.

From day one i have recieved not a zilch of warmth, friendliness or interest, ive recieved more support from every day chat on sports websites than on here.

My introduction thread, no replies
My thread about anxiety quadrippling no replies
My thread about being sucidal a couple of weeks ago (when at the time i literaly wanted to die).. nothing apart from a couple of generic replies saying `you gotta be tuff man` something like that (im a girl by the way),

I do not think the world revolves around me, nor have i come on every single day saying woe is betide me, but at the same time i came here seeking help and have had nothing apart from basic silence

So yes, shame on this forum, very dissapointed

edit since this thread i have recieved a lot of help, thanks.. an admin can lock it or delete if he wants

Dahila
10-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Hi it is not true, your introduction thread was of course on page ten, due everyone makes a lot of threads about the same things. I am sorry i miss your threads. Lately I was not so active here. we have caring people. Warm welcome to the forum from me. Eli sometimes I do not bother to read new threads , we have so many the same ones. Heart problem, twitching, but your thread about suicide should not be ignored. I am soo sorry, I bet you will get the replies here. Please do not feel discouraged, please stay:)

Joe.
10-11-2014, 08:21 AM
It's like therapy for me this forum, amazing this place, wise answers as well. You just need an open-mind.

People did reply on your suicide thread, they replied with great advise; and I hope you've improved!

Stick with this place!

jessed03
10-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Get over here, you. Gimme a hug. Gimme the good stuff.

I'm sorry you didn't feel any warmth. Forum's been very, very quiet lately, actually. That could be why? I've only checked back in recently after being away for a while. There are only a few regulars now. We had a tonne of trouble a while back. Fake suicide threats, trolling, some really horrible insults being thrown. People became a little callous to newbies. Lots left.

The guys that are here seem nice though. There aren't too many, but it will grow again.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The best way to get attention here is to just make a thread and keep talking on it. Look at Ponder's threads. Not that he does them for attention, but he chats on them, and eventually lots of like minded guys join in.

So chat away to us missy. How're you doing today?

elibabes
10-11-2014, 10:20 AM
thanks for your kind replies
its just i came away after 1 hour session at the gp thinking `fat lot of good this forum has done for me`..
i hadnt checked the suicdal thread i made for a few days and apparently there was a kind caring answer done on the 10th which i hadnt seen
its just the replies i had seen were the first one or two of `toughen up man`.. and i was like huh, thats all an anxiety forum can say?
anyway thanks for replying, im feeling weird dosey and strange after these citalopram tablets, i feel like ive been drugged is that normal