PDA

View Full Version : Seeking live chat...

Andy_68
09-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Hi, I'm new here, I was wondering if there's a live chat anywhere on here, or like scheduled times for live chat. I've searched and everytime I look in the chat room it's empty.
Thanks, Andy

jessed03
09-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi, I'm new here, I was wondering if there's a live chat anywhere on here, or like scheduled times for live chat. I've searched and everytime I look in the chat room it's empty.
Thanks, Andy

There's never anybody in the chat room, actually. It's pretty disappointing. Usually people make friends with others through the personal messaging system, or meet up in the Facebook group.

There's always the option to use the Facebook style messaging system below to send a message to somebody too. Nobody would mind that.

Joe.
09-29-2014, 04:59 PM
What's the facebook group called by the way? And could you add me to it if it's closed? Thanks
There's never anybody in the chat room, actually. It's pretty disappointing. Usually people make friends with others through the personal messaging system, or meet up in the Facebook group.

There's always the option to use the Facebook style messaging system below to send a message to somebody too. Nobody would mind that.