PDA

View Full Version : Hi

saralouise75
09-17-2014, 05:24 PM
I am currently pacing up and down the lounge,my heart is doing 120 and I don't know why!!!!!I am really scared as it is freaking me out!!woke up suddenly doing it,is it a panic attack or worse??haven't been this bad for ages!!!!!

Im-Suffering
09-17-2014, 05:35 PM
I am currently pacing up and down the lounge,my heart is doing 120 and I don't know why!!!!!I am really scared as it is freaking me out!!woke up suddenly doing it,is it a panic attack or worse??haven't been this bad for ages!!!!!

Stop the pacing and sit. Relax the stomach, let it loose. Notice the body is tense, loosen it, let go. Sit, stay put. If you have music play it. Stay sitting. Let the stomach loose, untighten. The heart rate will begin to drop, notice it, to 110, then 100. Then below 100. Soon it will be over.

Exactice
09-17-2014, 07:08 PM
Yups Suffering said it.... Stop the pacing.... sit down and relax..... focus on slower relaxing breathing just like how you do when you sleep or your loud snoring partner.... Long and deep..... Focus on getting the heart rate slower and it will get easier dont put any more stress on the body like pacing around =) You can do IT!