PDA

View Full Version : MS hypochondria

Olive Yew
09-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Kay everyone. I need to hear in great detail all the "symptoms" that you all have had that made you worry about MS. If i can see that mine aren't anything unique or special, i may be able to stop obsessing about possibly having MS. So dont hold back. Go into every grimey detail about numbness, tingling, weakness, shaking, the whole shabang. Make me believe I dont have this. Please. I'm going crazy!

Enduronman
09-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Nope, you don't have MS.
Hope that's detailed enough..
Wishing you the best!

E-Man. :)

Olive Yew
09-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Please people? I really need some help. :( i'm not doing well

sweetdaytx
09-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Please people? I really need some help. :( i'm not doing well

I came across something that really helped me. I was on Anxiety Zone (website) and there are some great leader/moderators and I believe in the health anxiety group there is a message above the threads that's actually written specifically for those fearing they have MS. The guy takes great time to break down symptoms and shares his experience. It actually did give me sine refief :) That is a great forum support website too.

Olive Yew
09-16-2014, 09:27 PM
I came across something that really helped me. I was on Anxiety Zone (website) and there are some great leader/moderators and I believe in the health anxiety group there is a message above the threads that's actually written specifically for those fearing they have MS. The guy takes great time to break down symptoms and shares his experience. It actually did give me sine refief :) That is a great forum support website too.
I'll try that. Thank you.

JohnC
09-17-2014, 04:42 AM
I have seen that anxiety zone but have never been on it. Do you like it?

Enduronman
09-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Sorry for my insensitivity.
I know how hard it is to convince you of anything!
I would suggest a visit to a Neurologist to stop all of these fears in their tracks...
Hope you have a better day today!

E-Man :)

Olive Yew
09-17-2014, 06:35 AM
Sorry for my insensitivity. I know how hard it is to convince you of anything! I would suggest a visit to a Neurologist to stop all of these fears in their tracks... Hope you have a better day today! E-Man :)

I'm hard to convince because I'm not dumb enough to accept something just because someone said it.
I'd go to a neurologist but if I went to the doctor for every time I had an issue, i'd break my bank.

Enduronman
09-17-2014, 06:40 AM
A Neuro would be able to quickly resolve this issue Yew!
Which would be a great investment!
You can do this, just make a phone call...
Have hope!

E-Man :)

Im-Suffering
09-17-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm hard to convince because I'm not dumb enough to accept something just because someone said it.
I'd go to a neurologist but if I went to the doctor for every time I had an issue, i'd break my bank.

Break your bank. Sitting home frightened counting pennies will not solve the problem. Work it out.

Now you know that is an exaggeration, just like the MS worries. Prone to picturing dire conditions stops the steps toward well being. And those dire pictures include finances, relationships, and reach out touching most areas of your life.