PDA

View Full Version : Frequent dizziness and headache - caused by anxiety??

ale
08-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Is dizziness and headache caused by anxiety as well? I am having them very often for the past week even without doing anything.. Working in front of my pc, walking, even just sitting I get dizzy that sometime would knock me down on my bed and get rest.

Anyone having the same issue?

Xerosnake90
08-18-2014, 01:27 AM
Anxiety has a long list of symptoms attached to it. I recommend you read through the symptoms list so you can have an understanding of just how it can affect you. You must learn not to associate symptoms with an idea as that will manifest to an idea of fear. You will fear your activities and believe they cause the symptoms. Keep a positive mindset and keep your focus away from your symptoms.

The root of your anxiety is to be found and moved on from if you are to beat anxiety as a whole and to rid yourself of the symptoms. What is it that makes you uneasy, what do you fear and do you avoid doing things for yourself that you desire? We must make happen for ourselves what we desire and not be held down by the things that make us weary. If you love to sing but not in public, you sing in public. Do you want to Conversate more with strangers but are timid? Start up some small talk!

With positive ideas in mind and you accomplishing what you set your mind to you will beat your anxiety. Take care!

annakatarinas
08-18-2014, 07:00 AM
I'd say basically anyway you feel when you 'normally' would feel anxious - like in a situation that's stressful "for real" (where the fight-or-flight response should kick in), is the way you feel when you have anxiety. My anxiety for instance most of all takes the form of a choking feeling and nausea, because that's how I feel when I'm stressed out.

Exactice
08-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Yups Dizziness, big time. I would have almost full blown Vertigo Spells that would incapacitate me for a little while. Got the anxiety in check and bam dizziness disappeared!