PDA

View Full Version : Hiiii :) Chest pain?

believexrebecca
08-01-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm Rebecca. I'm 18 years old and suffer from TERRIBLE, all day everyday anxiety chest pain. I also get very bad headaches that come and go for days and I have been throwing up pretty often. I was admitted to a hospital when I was 16 for a mental break down. I've been on Effexor XR 225 MG every day for about 3 years, the chest pain stops when I'm on it. But recently, my insurance dropped me, and I have to reapply which is taking forever for them to accept me. I'm literally dying. I'm afraid I'm having a heart attack and it's just the absolute worst pain I can imagine. I'm having my graduation party tomorrow and I can't even be excited because of how bad the pain is and how afraid I am that the pain is going to start at the party. I finally got 75 MG of my pills today because my mother paid for them. So I'm hoping these 30 pills will atleast get me through until I can get the insurance sorted. Any tips on how to cope and deal with the chest pain? I REALLY need them to say the least.

Canna87
08-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Control Behaviour Therapy to induce your chest pains in a controlled environment and learn how to gradually overcome it.
I also experience physiological problems with panic :(

AricsAnxiety29
08-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Ibuprofen helped get rid of my chest pain. Mite take a while depending on how bad you tense up during your attacks. I have a habit of pushing or rubbing on my chest when it hurts or to feel my heart beat but it just makes it worse. Don't go crazy on the ibuprofen tho. And stretch a little. :)