PDA

View Full Version : If you have anxiety I could really use your opinion on this..

ehollan2
06-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone! I am starting a business as a certified Holisitic Health Coach to help sufferers decrease their symptoms of anxiety through diet and lifestyle changes. I have spent months trying to think of a title for my business with no luck. I want the title to attract the attention of those with anxiety through appealing words such as "free" or "escape." As an anxiety sufferer, I've tried to think of terms that would draw me in but realized asking others suffering with the same thing would be even better.

Ideas I've thought of so far:
Free Mind, Healthy Body
A Healthy Free Spirit
Finally Feel Free
Strong Body, Strong Mind
Holistic Freedom
Escape to Freedom

Not sure if I'm sold on any of these though. Any input you guys could give me would be AWESOME! Thank you!! And by the way, my business isn't even close to being ready to launch but if you're curious about what I'm doing or want some advice I'd love to connect!:)

Emily

Anne1221
06-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Strong body, strong mind best sums up what you're doing I think.

HockeyRules
06-24-2014, 12:00 AM
I second Anne's choice. :)

Chatative
06-24-2014, 01:41 AM
I agree with the addition that you should incorporate the 'free mind' & 'healthy body' into some sort of slogan. I really like the idea of those although they don't work as a business name.

e.g. "Our aim is to free your mind by promoting a healthy body"

alfred24
06-25-2014, 01:05 AM
I like "Be Well"