PDA

View Full Version : Tingling numbness under left eye

Deloreanfellowbird
06-21-2014, 07:14 AM
I've been suffering from some major Anxiety attacks this past week or so and I've had just about every symptom come and go during this time.

Just about an hour ago I started to feel this kind of tingling/numbing sensation under my left eye. It almost feels like there is a piece of tape stuck to it. It's located where the bags under my eyes would be, closer to the nose.
It's been kind of coming and going every few minutes, and the more I think about it, the stronger it becomes.

This is my first symptom like this, so clearly I'm freaked out.

I was in my apartment with the windows shut while my roommates were smoking (weed,) which may have irritated the area?

It's really frustrating, seems like it's starting to spread to a larger area but that could just be my nerves getting to me.

Now I'm getting body twitches all over.

Has anybody had something similar? Any suggestions?

Lovelyhead
07-13-2014, 08:24 AM
I've been suffering from some major Anxiety attacks this past week or so and I've had just about every symptom come and go during this time.

Just about an hour ago I started to feel this kind of tingling/numbing sensation under my left eye. It almost feels like there is a piece of tape stuck to it. It's located where the bags under my eyes would be, closer to the nose.
It's been kind of coming and going every few minutes, and the more I think about it, the stronger it becomes.

This is my first symptom like this, so clearly I'm freaked out.

I was in my apartment with the windows shut while my roommates were smoking (weed,) which may have irritated the area?

It's really frustrating, seems like it's starting to spread to a larger area but that could just be my nerves getting to me.

Now I'm getting body twitches all over.

Has anybody had something similar? Any suggestions?

I think I'm having this right now, for about a week! It started beside my nose, under my eye area on the right, a really weird sensation, like pressure/numbness and also the same feeling on a patch of my back... it's a combination of something moving under my skin to a pressure like feeling, as if somebody is pushing it! Did yours go away in the end?