PDA

View Full Version : Tooth infection in mouth connects with anxiety

dadikated
06-16-2014, 11:05 AM
I had root canal procedure last Friday morning to fix infection in my #4 tooth (2 more mortars needs periodontic work) and 2 days later, my 2 month long anxiety, hot flashes and insomnia disappears automatically, and I am back to myself now. If you have bad tooth/teeth pls have it fix because of such connection is existed ... Google search "tooth infection cause anxiety" for more info.

INFECTION: Infections in the mouth (infected root canal teeth, infections in the jawbone from previously extracted teeth, infections under old fillings, periodontal or gum infections) provide a reservoir of toxic substances, which filter through the lymphatic or drainage system and concentrate within the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland contributes much to the mental health of the patient. Disturbed function can result in depression, anxiety, panic attacks, paranoia, voices in the head and insomnia.

Hope this can help some anxiety people ...

Dahila
06-16-2014, 12:05 PM
When you have problem with teeth you go to dentist, and do not have anxiety cause it. It is not 1900 that you have to be scared of dentist. ...Welcome to the forum
your statement I am sorry is pure BS

dadikated
06-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Here is the link (just erase all the "%" as I am new member and not allow to post link until 25 posts)

w%w%w%.icnr.c%o%m/cs/cs_38.h%t%ml

Dahila
06-16-2014, 05:35 PM
dadikated how old are you? you still believe in everything you read in google, or wikipedia? Stop scaring people here, it is not goal of this forum. This forum was created and is paid by someone who wanted to help people, not to scare them.
of course the infected tooth can cause even more infection; sinues , glands but not paranoia.
Please do not add the fear to the forum. Thank you :)

dadikated
06-16-2014, 09:49 PM
dadikated how old are you? you still believe in everything you read in google, or wikipedia? Stop scaring people here, it is not goal of this forum. This forum was created and is paid by someone who wanted to help people, not to scare them.
of course the infected tooth can cause even more infection; sinues , glands but not paranoia.
Please do not add the fear to the forum. Thank you :)

I am 61 yo and it is my own experience, happened right last week
Wed Dentist confirms abscess / infection on root area of #4 tooth, Penicillin antibiotic course,
Friday with root-canal done, and
Sunday my 2 month long anxiety, hot flashes and sleeping problem were gone by themselves.
I spoke to dentist and he said that it is possible because of bateria / nerves.
I research online to get more info to see if tooth infection is one of the cause, that is all.
For past 2 days I don't have the Anxiety and hot body feeling. It may come back, so I am not sure. However my mood is better and can eat more. I also started cardio and strength training workout excercise for senior and vitamin D (with Omega 3) 4000 IU a day since Sat, so they may be a factor.

Dahila
06-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Good for you, infected tooth can actually cause hot flashes but it is not as common as you think. Welcome to the group of oldies, there is only few of us:))