PDA

View Full Version : I feel hated.

maddie-_-
06-08-2014, 10:21 AM
On top of all my phobias, anxietys, depression and family and totally private issues, my friends or "friends" always make me feel like they hate me ;/ I know I shouldnt feel like this and I always yell at mysef for feeling this way but I cant help it, I just feel like they want me to go away.
Or that they are all friends and im the 'other friend'
How can I stop feeling like this or have any of you had this? Thanks :P

Anne1221
06-08-2014, 10:31 AM
I am so sure they don't hate you. You just feel that way. I kind of go out of my way to be a really good friend to others and if I've done that, I can relax.

EmetSoph
06-08-2014, 11:02 AM
MADDY!!!!! IM HERE FOR YOU FOREVER! :D like you are probably one of my best mates even though we havent met! Hahah!! ALWAYS here for you maddyxx ignore the idiots we are both in the same kind of situation! :) x

maddie-_-
06-08-2014, 11:10 AM
MADDY!!!!! IM HERE FOR YOU FOREVER! :D like you are probably one of my best mates even though we havent met! Hahah!! ALWAYS here for you maddyxx ignore the idiots we are both in the same kind of situation! :) x

AWEE HEHEHE Same back, of course :D Yaaaa I guess we r in the same lil shetty boat hehehe :3 ALWAYS here for you too :) hahahahha

maddie-_-
06-08-2014, 04:41 PM

Oh yea. felt I should add, you have LITERALLY saved my life on more than one occasion, so um, anything you need, like ever, hahahaha, IM HERE LOOOL :D xx

EmetSoph
06-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Oh yea. felt I should add, you have LITERALLY saved my life on more than one occasion, so um, anything you need, like ever, hahahaha, IM HERE LOOOL :D xx

Awhhh maddy! Back at you! Like you have supported me through thick and thin unlike my 'friends' and omg im actually crying now! Haha!

maddie-_-
06-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Awhhh maddy! Back at you! Like you have supported me through thick and thin unlike my 'friends' and omg im actually crying now! Haha!

Oh this one :D HEHEHHEH Well im still laughing over u last night with your little bin saga so :D