PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have experience with Pristiq??

wilbanks951
05-23-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm currently on a few SSRI's including Abilify, Wellbutrin, and Fetzima. I don't think the Fetzima is really working, and I have read that a lot of people have success with Pristiq. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with Pristiq, how did it make you feel? Did you have more energy? I am going to my Psychiatrist in a week or two, and I was thinking of asking specifically for Pristiq since I've seen a lot of reviews that favor it. Please reply if you've taken Pristiq or if you've had success with any other drugs. Thanks!

Anne1221
05-23-2014, 09:22 PM
If you don't get any replies, you may want to post under general discussion. I just saw someone else asking about medications over there, so I think it's okay.

shdwfx989899
05-25-2014, 10:27 AM
I have taken Pristiq for many years and it worked pretty well. I'm not saying I am a super happy person but I'm able to live a much more 'normal' life. Recently, however, I've begun experiencing anxiety so my doc is switching me to Celexa which I guess works on both depression and anxiety. Haven't gotten it yet so I haven't swtiched from the Pristiq yet. Good luck!