PDA

View Full Version : Help

Jessicaleanne1992
04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
I've posted a while ago about how my job gives me panic attacks. It's getting worse, again. I can't sleep the night before. I feel so trapped. I want to call out today so bad, but I called out a few days ago. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm putting in apps to many other places that seem like a better fit, but no one has called back. I'm just miserable. If I could just quit I would but I have a weekly car payment.

working.thru.the.pain
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
I know how you feel, I have had numerous panic attacks while working, and I am a waiter(usually quite challenging to keep a smile while talking to guests) Anyone something that can be helpful is making sure to take time for yourself before, during, and after work.(ie. yoga, workout, meditation, breathing exercises, etc.) Most importantly know that you are not alone and you will get through this!

Jessicaleanne1992
04-29-2014, 09:30 AM
I know how you feel, I have had numerous panic attacks while working, and I am a waiter(usually quite challenging to keep a smile while talking to guests) Anyone something that can be helpful is making sure to take time for yourself before, during, and after work.(ie. yoga, workout, meditation, breathing exercises, etc.) Most importantly know that you are not alone and you will get through this!

Thank you for the reply. Im looking for another job now. Hopefully i can find one soon that doesnt exasperate my symptoms so much.