PDA

View Full Version : Died in my dream.. freaking out

Slammed Vdub
04-18-2014, 07:27 PM
So last night i had an interesting dream. It was like a Vietnam war reference which nothing was related during the day. I was in a war zone then ended walking down a dirt road behind enemy lines where i was shot in the side of the head. Its like i heard the shot and then everything went white. It like for a few seconds there was nothing but a bright light, and then i woke up for work. I also woke up with a headache and had one throughout the day. Needless to say im terrified to sleep again. I have looked up what it may mean, and thhe majority says dying in a dream means a big change usually for the positive. I have been doing alot of life thinking lately about changing careers what whatnot. At this point im not sure what to think but i am all sorts of freaked out. Any thoughts?

AliasEQ
04-18-2014, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

Slammed Vdub
04-18-2014, 07:40 PM
haha i get that. idk it was weird. That part where there was lightness and darkness freaked me out. Like i was really dead

AliasEQ
04-18-2014, 07:56 PM
haha i get that. idk it was weird. That part where there was lightness and darkness freaked me out. Like i was really dead

Yep, it's scary. I've had some dreams where I die. I wake up before I see any lightness, darkness or whatever I see after I die. I can imagine how scary it is.

Always keep in mind though, it was only a dream and don't let it affect your day. "IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAAAAAAAM!" :D

ganglia
04-19-2014, 09:02 AM
Actualy dreams mean nothing.I used to believe this way in past and tried to relate the next day's event in my dreams,but i found out after years that bad dreams is just bad dreams and good just good.Some things in life are just coincidence.It is only how you want to interprete them.People tend to feel something special with future and predictions and like to relate random moments.It is all in your mind.There is no destiny.Simple.

Just don't eat so spicy stuff at night and you will feel great.

Dahila
04-19-2014, 11:01 AM
wise, old woman say: when you die in your dream, some unsolved problem dies too, it is actually good sign to dream about your death:))
Something finally is ending and something new and better is coming........