PDA

View Full Version : worried about fiancé

ldocherty93
04-07-2014, 03:30 PM
I know this is a bit personal but i need somewhere to vent my worry. My fiancé has found a pea sized lump in one of his testicles which is sore to touch. He's had lumps before which the doctors and scans said were cysts. He's only 20 year old but I can't stop thinking the worst!! He has the doctors tomorrow & he's gonna ask if he can get refered for a scan. I just hope everything is fine..

Fourteen14
04-07-2014, 03:39 PM
I know this is a bit personal but i need somewhere to vent my worry. My fiancé has found a pea sized lump in one of his testicles which is sore to touch. He's had lumps before which the doctors and scans said were cysts. He's only 20 year old but I can't stop thinking the worst!! He has the doctors tomorrow & he's gonna ask if he can get refered for a scan. I just hope everything is fine..

Hi Ido as a guy I can legitimately say there are lots of lumps and bumps in the gentleman area, from time to time, he is definitely doing the right thing getting it checked out.

It will probably be something totally harmless, but if it was the worst case scenario (the C word) it is the most treatable with a very good prognosis.

Sending lots of luck to Ireland

And try not to worry too much, as I say, most men have some lumps and bumps :)

kgzbv
04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Yeah I know exactly what you are thinking as I am petrified about my wife's mammogram - always afraid it will be bad. I don't know how to deal with it and it scares me. Not sure this helps you. Lots of time I try to keep in perspective as 'hey nothing has happened so move on.' The c word is scary.

ldocherty93
04-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Thank you very much guys! I hope everything will be okay! I'll let yous know how he gets on.