PDA

View Full Version : opinion please

stuartitaliano124
04-06-2014, 03:15 PM
I am a 21 yearoldmale, usually fit and healthy. For the past 7-8 months I have not been well. It started off with a slight cold 7-8 months ago which the doctors said it was a sinus infection. Which I didn't believe. I had severe brain fog and twitching. Generally not well. Symptoms seem to change daily. I'm worried about a brain tumour. I have twitching all over, not myself, anxiety, I feel nausea in the mornings, I have a weird feeling on one location on my head. I've had two blood tests for everything and 5 eye exams? The Dr said don't worry I said I am, so he ordered a CT scan and I'm worried.. ???????

nikki_marie21
04-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey I was in the same boat as you once and it lasted almost a year! Ct scan, X-rays , antibiotics, Tylenol , sudafed, pain killers, vertigo meds ... What was it? One sinus infection and a lot of anxiety... Sinus infection last a little while .. But anxiety stayed and made it seem like it was never going to go away!

nikki_marie21
04-06-2014, 05:58 PM
I went to the hospital a dozen times and to the docs .. When the fear of a brain tumor was gone. .. Worries shifted towards heart palps stroke and heart attack .. Anxiety can play some really harsh games!

stuartitaliano124
04-07-2014, 03:51 AM
What were your symptoms? Anything that helped?

jason123
04-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Hey if your getting tested then there is nothing to worry about. The ct. scan is gonna come back negative you are 22 brain tumor is highly unlike. First off in general brain tumor is unlikely, second you're 22, and third unless u are genetically predisposed for cancer you won't get it ever! Even if your parent or even both parents have had cancer doesn't mean you'll get it. I'm glad you are getting tested it'll put your mind at peace.