PDA

View Full Version : Forum - benefitial?

AliasEQ
04-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Hey guys!

So after thinking for a while, if I should leave the forum or not, I've come to a conclusion. I'm going Jesse-mode. I'll leave when it's summer and be here when it's winter.

I wanted to leave because I don't want to focus too much on this. I'm going to come here every other day. The proffesor ain't leaving.

"Helping others - helps me" - Eman. And that is very true. The forum is benefitial, even though you're on your way out of this sh*t.

Cya around peeps! :)

Proffesor deReal

Enduronman
04-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Yes..bruh, it does.. :)
Glad to see you man!!

E-Man.. :D

jessed03
04-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Yesss

Class is in session, people.

HockeyRules
04-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Hey guys! So after thinking for a while, if I should leave the forum or not, I've come to a conclusion. I'm going Jesse-mode. I'll leave when it's summer and be here when it's winter. I wanted to leave because I don't want to focus too much on this. I'm going to come here every other day. The proffesor ain't leaving. "Helping others - helps me" - Eman. And that is very true. The forum is benefitial, even though you're on your way out of this sh*t. Cya around peeps! :) Proffesor deReal

I have thought the same thing......but I stick around to try and help if I can. I truly understand what you mean though.