PDA

View Full Version : Remeron

Niicole Lynne
04-01-2014, 10:03 PM
A good friend of mine just started on an antidepressant called remeron and he is very scared to take pills. I just wanna know if anyone has taken this pill or had any knowledge of it from experiences? Thanks :)

needtogetwell
04-02-2014, 03:52 AM
Hey Nicole,

I think 13 takes this med. and if I'm not mistaken he has had great success with it.

13? Any thoughts ?

Cheers!
Pam

kristydani
04-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Hi Nicole,

I'm currently on these. My doctor put me on them for both anxiety and depression (mainly anxiety). I take one 30mg tablet per night before bed, but I feel that I need a higher dosage because I am still feeling anxious and depressed some days. Your friend has no reason to be scared. This medication works very well.

libertynow
04-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Did this med have same side effects of feeling worse before getting better? I'm afraid to take cepralex for that reason. Zoloft and Paxil made me worse. I'm not that bad and have gotten better with CBT but still have this edge I can't kick.

Kevin

tony-
05-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi Nicole,

I'm currently on these. My doctor put me on them for both anxiety and depression (mainly anxiety). I take one 30mg tablet per night before bed, but I feel that I need a higher dosage because I am still feeling anxious and depressed some days. Your friend has no reason to be scared. This medication works very well.

Hi Kristydani,

Are you still on Remeron? Im currently on the 15mg dose and don't feel much of an effect on anxiety.