PDA

View Full Version : I miss you guys!!

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 05:23 AM
I really do! I havn't been on for a while but I can't keep away :(

How's everyone doing? What's new??? Anymore spammers?

NixonRulz
03-27-2014, 06:04 AM
I really do! I havn't been on for a while but I can't keep away :( How's everyone doing? What's new??? Anymore spammers?

Hi, Ashlee

No new spammers that I have noticed

Quite boring actually without them sometimes

It's good to see you

Make more YouTube videos

Your voice sounds nice to us yanks

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 06:06 AM
Hey Nixon!!

Ahh that's good to hear! Hhahahaa yeah, I do intend to!! Just need to find the time!

How's things with you??

NixonRulz
03-27-2014, 06:12 AM
Hey Nixon!! Ahh that's good to hear! Hhahahaa yeah, I do intend to!! Just need to find the time! How's things with you??

Things are always great as long as I'm breathing and my kids are driving me nuts

Was supposed to travel for work yesterday and it was cancelled, which is always nice

Weekend is almost here but more snow Sunday night

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 06:15 AM
Hahahaha!! well at least everything is as normal!!

Ahhh does that mean that you got the day off?? Yeah, I am sooo excited for the weekend! Need to sleep!

It's sunny here but it has got colder! I hope you don't get too much snow!!

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 06:55 AM
Hahahaha is my accent that bad?! I hate my accent :( Hahahaa i'll teach you! If you teach me how to speak in an Irish accent?

Yeah, he sent me in inbox but I ignored it... Aint nobody got time for thatttt

Finalllyyy Applecherry got banned! Although, it was fun winding her up hahahaha

Yeah I spoke to him breifly on Facebook the other day but nothing since! I'm sure he's okay! It's E-man!

Ahhh good ol' Nixon! How are you doing anyway Frankie, how's your anxiety?

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 08:38 AM
It happens to all of us but you are going in the right direction! Keep it up!! I know you can do this!!
I've heard Tai Chi is really good also Qui Gong...

Thanks Frankie!!

jessed03
03-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Ashlee!!

The girl who tried to send me insane by not telling me where DOG was.

Well Kyle Morgans back, that had the pace buzzing for a while.

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Hahahahahaa if Hazel didn't help you, you would have been there for ages!!! hahaha

Yeah, he sent me an inbox but I just ignored haha! How you doing JD

jessed03
03-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Hahahahahaa if Hazel didn't help you, you would have been there for ages!!! hahaha

Yeah, he sent me an inbox but I just ignored haha! How you doing JD

I should really send Hazel some flowers.

You're ignoring Kyle, even though he stopped you committing suicide when you couldn't upload your video to youtube?

samanthaistired
03-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Just out of curiosity... what do you guys mean by spammers? How do people spam this place??

jessed03
03-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Just out of curiosity... what do you guys mean by spammers? How do people spam this place??

Some people come just to sell a product, and give very biased advice that would make it seem the best way of getting better would be to use their product.

Some come and argue with everybody deliberately, or are very rude.

Others have made false posts or made fake accounts that are just purely fictional, for entertainment, or jokes.

Some come and just insult everybody's posts, and write nonsense for about 10 minutes until the mods delete them and their posts,

Those are some ways. But it's pretty quiet now :)

samanthaistired
03-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Some people come just to sell a product, and give very biased advice that would make it seem the best way of getting better would be to use their product.

Some come and argue with everybody deliberately, or are very rude.

Others have made false posts or made fake accounts that are just purely fictional, for entertainment, or jokes.

Some come and just insult everybody's posts, and write nonsense for about 10 minutes until the mods delete them and their posts,

Those are some ways. But it's pretty quiet now :)

Yuck. That would be super annoying and not at all helpful. People need to get lives and grow up. Meh.