PDA

View Full Version : Hello friends :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Hope everyone had a good day!! :)

Mine turned out good! The sun came out & I enjoyed my day..

I'm dealing with a pounding headache though :/ Tylenol for me tonight.. Hopefully that helps.. I haven't taken something in sooooo long, idk what helps what!! Lol

Oh & some good news, I finally got a call back & I go see a counselor Friday!! Finally :)

Hitting the library tomorrow since I'm done with my book :( anyone know any good books about people who overcame agoraphobia & panic attacks??

Well, have a good night everyone! :)

needtogetwell
03-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Good morning Brooke,

Really glad you had a good day. That's great news about the councillor , another step in the right direction!

Have fun at the library! I'm sure you will get lots of ideas as to what to read next.

Have another great day today!
Pam

Ashlee13x
03-27-2014, 05:33 AM
Seems like you are doing realy well!! Keep it up!! Glad you were having a good day... I hope everyday turns out to be a good day :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Thank you both!! :)

jessed03
03-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Hey Bella

Did the Tylenol work?

amers85
03-27-2014, 10:23 AM
How exciting you are seeing a counselor finally!!! Hopefully you get a lot of help out of it :)

I wish the sun would come out here :( It's cold and snowing AGAIN, but this weekend we are supposed to hit 50, woohoo heat wave! haha

BrookeLynnnn
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey Bella Did the Tylenol work?

Yes it did! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-27-2014, 10:37 AM
How exciting you are seeing a counselor finally!!! Hopefully you get a lot of help out of it :) I wish the sun would come out here :( It's cold and snowing AGAIN, but this weekend we are supposed to hit 50, woohoo heat wave! haha

Thank you!!! :)

Lol!!! 50 here would be freezing!! Last week we hit 82! & now we're having some rain :(