PDA

View Full Version : weird

ldocherty93
03-26-2014, 01:28 PM
So this morning i heard my letterbox go, went to the door & no one was there. My dad was there to witness it. It's kinda freaked me out. I have no idea what or who it was which is making me anxious as i keep thinking about it..

forgiveandforget1995
03-26-2014, 02:14 PM
This might sound stupid, but could it be the wind?? It could have just been a couple of kids playing Knock Knock Dolly (Knocking doors and running away haha) Try not too get worried about it, Keep us updated if it happens again.

ldocherty93
03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
This might sound stupid, but could it be the wind?? It could have just been a couple of kids playing Knock Knock Dolly (Knocking doors and running away haha) Try not too get worried about it, Keep us updated if it happens again.

Nope, you need to push my letterbox in, its quite stiff & springy if you get me? It was during school time so it wouldnt have been kids. Just confused by it.

forgiveandforget1995
03-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Nope, you need to push my letterbox in, its quite stiff & springy if you get me? It was during school time so it wouldnt have been kids. Just confused by it.

Ah right, I get what you mean! Hm that does sound kinda strange, Hopefully it was just a one off :) sometimes when Anxious It feels as if your mind can sometimes play tricks on you which can cause you to over-think things, but like you said your dad witnessed it too. Try not too let it worry you though

jessed03
03-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Ghost Post :O

Did you check for small pieces of paper that might have been junk mail like taxi leaflets or take away menus?

ldocherty93
03-26-2014, 05:50 PM
The postman had already been. This was in the early afternoon..