PDA

View Full Version : Meh day

Niicole Lynne
03-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Ahhhh Today has been a meh day -- haven't had a panic attack or anything but woke up with a lot of thoughts in my head and found myself questioning and thinking why about life all day

Iv heard some people talk about this but I'm not sure what it is... I'm not like freaking out
Just not feeling as happy as I have been
Hope it doesn't get worse for me :(

brittany32888
03-24-2014, 09:00 PM
I have those days. What exactly is it you're questioning?
I usually question my relationships, my ability to be a mother, things in that nature. It almost seems like a mild depression, kinda hard to be positive or anything. Is that similar to what you're experiencing?

Niicole Lynne
03-24-2014, 09:27 PM
I have those days. What exactly is it you're questioning? I usually question my relationships, my ability to be a mother, things in that nature. It almost seems like a mild depression, kinda hard to be positive or anything. Is that similar to what you're experiencing?

Well my fear/trigger is death
So somedays I'm just like
What's the point
Why is this that way...
That time of thing

It's been better lately
Today is just kind of off and on

BrookeLynnnn
03-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Tomorrow is another day! Hope it's better :)

needtogetwell
03-25-2014, 04:23 AM
Ahhhh Today has been a meh day -- haven't had a panic attack or anything but woke up with a lot of thoughts in my head and found myself questioning and thinking why about life all day Iv heard some people talk about this but I'm not sure what it is... I'm not like freaking out Just not feeling as happy as I have been Hope it doesn't get worse for me :(

Hey Nicole-

Yup meh day, we all have them. Whether we suffer from these disorders or not.

Any chance there is a hormonal basis for this? Some times at various points in our cycles we just simply feel as you are.

Nicole, your good days far outweigh the not so good ones. You have come a very very long way. Chalk this one up to an off day!

Hope today has you smiling!
Cheers
Pam

brittany32888
03-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Hope you are having a good day today!! :-)