PDA

View Full Version : Ughhhhh

BrookeLynnnn
03-19-2014, 11:21 PM
So since this last anxiety spurt that put me on meds.. I've been staying with my mom.

I'm so ready to go home but I'm scared. My mom lives literally around the corner from a hospital so I feel safe here.. I'm hoping once my medication is fully in my system, I'll be confident about going home..

Will that happen?? Will that fear of being away from a hospital go away?? Wahhhhh :(

needtogetwell
03-20-2014, 04:27 AM
So since this last anxiety spurt that put me on meds.. I've been staying with my mom. I'm so ready to go home but I'm scared. My mom lives literally around the corner from a hospital so I feel safe here.. I'm hoping once my medication is fully in my system, I'll be confident about going home.. Will that happen?? Will that fear of being away from a hospital go away?? Wahhhhh :(

Yes Bella, it will go away. Gawd, that line reminds me of the answer to " is there a Santa Claus?" You know the one, "yes virginia, there is...."

Any way, here's an idea, how about going back to your place for an hour or so and building up the time from there. As you realize that you are safe at home, you will be able to go back for good.

For now you are very lucky to be able to be with your mom. Stay there until you are ready. Don't push it too hard. You will know when it is time.

Have a good day today!
:)
Pam

BrookeLynnnn
03-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Yes Bella, it will go away. Gawd, that line reminds me of the answer to " is there a Santa Claus?" You know the one, "yes virginia, there is...." Any way, here's an idea, how about going back to your place for an hour or so and building up the time from there. As you realize that you are safe at home, you will be able to go back for good. For now you are very lucky to be able to be with your mom. Stay there until you are ready. Don't push it too hard. You will know when it is time. Have a good day today! :) Pam

Lol!!

That's a great idea!! I'm gonna give it a try! :)

Thank you for the advice!

Have a good day also!! :)