PDA

View Full Version : huge dilemma. help?

vonnhelsing
03-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Im seriously worried about my stomach. Its been huge and bloated and painful to touch all day. It feels like theres something swollen inside and its just a very uncomfortable feeling. I feel heavy like theres a ball in my stomach..
Automatically im thinking some kind of cancer..

Also feels like my throat is tight and my chest feels tight..
Must I go to the hospital?

Niicole Lynne
03-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Im seriously worried about my stomach. Its been huge and bloated and painful to touch all day. It feels like theres something swollen inside and its just a very uncomfortable feeling. I feel heavy like theres a ball in my stomach.. Automatically im thinking some kind of cancer.. Also feels like my throat is tight and my chest feels tight.. Must I go to the hospital?

Could just be bloating and or upset.
As for the pain and tightness I think that's just anxiety

delboy
03-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Nicole is right......I have had exactly same symptoms , throat tight chest bloating ........that's classic anxiety......

jessed03
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Wow nice new pic Niicole.

May be worth getting a food allergy/intolerance test done. If you have those, they can be anxiety provoking, cause minor heart problems and make your stomach feel awful. Alaina just had one, and a few others are getting tested.

Like the guys say, the chest and throat stuff sounds classic anxiety. Perhaps over your stomach pains?

Niicole Lynne
03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Wow nice new pic Niicole. May be worth getting a food allergy/intolerance test done. If you have those, they can be anxiety provoking, cause minor heart problems and make your stomach feel awful. Alaina just had one, and a few others are getting tested. Like the guys say, the chest and throat stuff sounds classic anxiety. Perhaps over your stomach pains?

Thanks Jesse :)