PDA

View Full Version : So lost!

kmj023
03-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Been feeling off balance for a little over a month. My dr said its a sinus infection and she said my nuerological test was fine and all blood work is good. I've been on amoxicillin for a week now. The head pressure is better but I'm still feeling off balance and dizzy headed. I don't get a spinning sensation. The imbalance is like walking on a trampoline. It's what sets off my anxiety and then ends up becoming a panic attack. It's stresses me out cause my dr told me it wasn't an inner ear disease and to stop reading online. But there's always that what if she's wrong cause these things can be easily misdiagnosed. Then I worry about it being a brain tumor. I constantly worry about having a seizure if I lay too still. This is a nightmare. I'm supposed to see her again Friday to see if she can give me stronger meds. I would like to have MRI but scared they will find something but I just need to know if this is all coming from the sinuses throwing off my balance. I'm so lost and miserable. Lay in bed all day. Affecting my job also.