PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else feel extremely tired?

dmack0059
04-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I tend to feel fatigued at times during the day after doing nothing.. I wake up often in the middle of the night from bad dreams also and find it hard to go back to sleep because my mind slips away thinking of things that are making me anxious.. Does anybody else have these problems? I also tend to get dizzy sometimes..

ohokay
04-13-2008, 08:42 PM
An anxiety disorder has many physical problems, as well as mental. It can cause you to feel drained and tired.

xojewelsxo12
04-13-2008, 09:19 PM
most of the time i feel like im so tired that i cant even get up from where im sitting. i wanna sleep alot but cant fall asleep because my mind wont stop racing:(

Healthcalm
04-14-2008, 07:56 PM
God, yes. I think all the time, often obsessively. I have bad dreams and the second I wake up in the morning my mind is worrying about yesterday.

louisrapisarda
04-16-2008, 10:30 PM
yeh after an attack it used to happen. dont have many attacks now.

( if you have an attack try to sit still for about 5 mins hard but do it if u can) in this time think of a water fall or somthing you like.

RED121572
04-19-2008, 10:03 AM
On an average, I have two "off" days a week. Meaning my anxiety is through the roof for whatever reason. Its not until I get home from work and sit down is when my body literally crashes. On those days, I find myself falling asleep on the couch right after I have dinner.