PDA

View Full Version : Teeth chatter

mrseyeore
03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
New symptom. Chills followed by uncontrollably chattering teeth (as with a shiver) and clenching of jaw hands and toes. It was acute. I took Ativan and it got better.

Is this just another PA?

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 09:05 PM
New symptom. Chills followed by uncontrollably chattering teeth (as with a shiver) and clenching of jaw hands and toes. It was acute. I took Ativan and it got better.

Is this just another PA?

What is a PA?

I am not very smart

Sorry

jessed03
03-10-2014, 09:12 PM
What is a PA?

I am not very smart

Sorry

Panic Attack, maybe?

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 09:14 PM

Is this just another PA?

Where you really p*ssed off at something or someone?...or....just mad at yourself for having anxiety???... :)

mrseyeore
03-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Really scared. My son is in the hospital and he is five years old. He had to have an IV out in and last time he struggled so hard at the age of 18 months we were all traumatized. It was moments before we had to do it while waiting for the nurses. He's doing better now but was in respitory distress. Has bronchiospasam due to a respiratory virus.

mrseyeore
03-11-2014, 03:04 PM
It was PA. For panic attack, yes.

Does anyone know if the chatter thing can be from nerves or adrenaline?

Enduronman
03-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Adrenaline...
That's why I asked if you were pissed off at someone,,,..same bodily response whether its flight, fight, or fear....body doesnt distinguish between them...
Panic attack... nothing more friend..

Have a great day and we all hope your son is doing better too...thinking of you.

Enduronman.... :)

mrseyeore
03-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Thank you :)
I think he's going home today. My anxiety will increase but because it's for him I don't mind. He needs more care in the future and it's my new reality. I have trouble balancing work and home and I need much more attention on him. My baby and a piece of my soul walks with him every day. Work can just be so demanding of my time and my consciousness. By the time I get home at night it's hard to refocus and become a mommy/nurse. Being a loving mom is easy but worrying about health issues really adds to it. "Healthy" isn't as easily defined in children as it can change quickly.