PDA

View Full Version : It's never one bad day, it's always two....

lbs
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
It seems like with my anxiety, I always have two bad days in a row. It's never just one. I go a week or so and seem to do alright. Then BOOM, one bad day, then another. They always come in two's. I hate taking Xanax, but it was a Xanax kind of day. Soooooo hard and frustrating!!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Don't kick yourself around for having to take a xanax, I've had to take them everyday for 8 years dear,...if it's one of those kind of days, so be it...
Tomorrow will be better for sure!!!..

Have a great day friend...

E-Man.. :)

lbs
03-10-2014, 09:21 PM
So glad you're on here! Thank you! Just SOOO scared of getting hooked on the stuff. I took .50mg tonight and just hoping it kicks in soon. I have never taken more than .75mg in one day. Just seems I always have to take it two days in a row...then I'm ok for 5-6 days.

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 09:27 PM
You won't get hooked, on those amounts dear..I was taking 3mg of that at one time just to go to sleep in 2012 and my daughter was taking up to 6mg of it just to function in 2013...Now, she doesn't take any of it and I only take 1mg XR everyday to keep me leveled out plus my Doctor says that the XR is not as addictive too....Youre farrrrrrrr from an addict or even the addiction amounts friend. :)

lbs
03-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Perfect, thank you!!

ab123
03-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Yes, you'll be fine. I was worried about that too. But it didn't happen to me either. Its usually kind of like alcohol. You have to really use it to get addicted like that. But use it too much and its pretty easy to get addicted to. Good luck.

bittersweetgirl
03-10-2014, 10:31 PM
It seems like with my anxiety, I always have two bad days in a row. It's never just one. I go a week or so and seem to do alright. Then BOOM, one bad day, then another. They always come in two's. I hate taking Xanax, but it was a Xanax kind of day. Soooooo hard and frustrating!!

Your post made me laugh, because it's so true!! Why can't it be just ONE crappy day? Or heck, zero days? Maybe they're all Xanax kind of days. I'm waiting for my 1 mg to kick in... hurry! :)