PDA

View Full Version : So scared

irishgirlhendun
03-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey guys I wrote the other day that I felt like sore and small lump in breast. Well I have terrible health anxiety ever since my dad passed away so I went to doctors today and had it checked out. Nurse checked it out and said she was gonna send me for an ultrasound. She said didn't seem anything to worry about just a precaution and also to make me feel better. I have to go to breast center in the morning and my mind is racing like crazy. I just want to be happy about having my baby I don't want to worry all the time. First time I went I had ovarian cyst had to go back in 4 weeks make sure there gone(they were gone) next time I go they want an early glucose test cause my second daughter was 9lb( came back negative) now it's this ultrasound. Everything I go it's something to worry about. I can't enjoy this pregnancy at all. I looked at my chart today and she wrote lump cystic and for the ultrasound to check fibroglandular pattern has anyone else had this and it came back something positive. Right I can't think positive at all! I think they are going to find something and then I get told I have cancer. I called regular obgyn and he said he wasn't worried at all he checked chart but he wasnt the one that checked me!!! I'm just a nervous wreck!!!!!

ashy
03-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Hi!
I'm so sorry about what you are going through, I know it's tough. But one thing is or sure, if there is anything wrong, you know that you are catching it before it gets worse. Usually when you catch something early is when there is a much better possibility of treating it. And even though it's hard and scary, try to tell yourself that it will be ok, even if it's hard to believe. And honestly, if the doctors aren't concerned, you should take that as a sign that it really probably isn't anything serious. I know that the anxiety makes it hard to stop worrying, trust me, I do. But allow yourself to slow down your thoughts and focus on hope that everything will be ok :)