PDA

View Full Version : Progress!!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 07:06 PM
So my mom & sisters were going to Target to do a little shopping & I wanted to go really bad so I took two .25 Xanax & you know what, I did fine!! It was for about 2 hours.

I couldn't wait to tell you all!!! :)

I think my dose could be a little higher since I was really hesitant to leave the house but, I'm getting there!!

Wow :)

amers85
03-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Awesome!!! Anything to get to Target :P Best store ever! haha. But, I'm happy you got out, and for 2 hours, see you can do it :)

NixonRulz
03-06-2014, 07:08 PM
So my mom & sisters were going to Target to do a little shopping & I wanted to go really bad so I took two .25 Xanax & you know what, I did fine!! It was for about 2 hours.

I couldn't wait to tell you all!!! :)

I think my dose could be a little higher since I was really hesitant to leave the house but, I'm getting there!!

Wow :)

I don't know if I am more proud of you for doing so well or actually being able to be in Target for 2 hours

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Awesome!!! Anything to get to Target :P Best store ever! haha. But, I'm happy you got out, and for 2 hours, see you can do it :)

Yes it is!!! Lol thank you!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't know if I am more proud of you for doing so well or actually being able to be in Target for 2 hours

Lol Target is awesome!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Good job :) that's super news before I head to bed.

Thank you!!!! Have a nice sleep!! :)

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Awesome brookelynnn! So happy for you

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 07:55 PM

Thank you girly!! :)

Enduronman
03-06-2014, 08:03 PM
I'll log back in for this one!! YAY!!!
From agoraphobe, to Target for 2 hours,,,after the right medications!!! Well, who wouldv'e thunk it???!!!!
Yes, I'm being sarcastic because there are many, many, people that will simply not do a f**king thing about it..except hope, wish, and pray that it goes away..
Problem is, that won't work...ever, in a million years..
Very proud of you for taking an actual stand against anxiety, phobias, and your fears...you're a true Warrior now Brooklyn..
There's nothing stopping you now friend, only to gradually take a few more steps, keep up with your meds, speak to your Councelor, and live the life you have..

Love it!!!

Congratulations!!!

Enduronman.. :D

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 08:13 PM

Thank youuuuu! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 08:14 PM
I'll log back in for this one!! YAY!!! From agoraphobe, to Target for 2 hours,,,after the right medications!!! Well, who wouldv'e thunk it???!!!! Yes, I'm being sarcastic because there are many, many, people that will simply not do a f**king thing about it..except hope, wish, and pray that it goes away.. Problem is, that won't work...ever, in a million years.. Very proud of you for taking an actual stand against anxiety, phobias, and your fears...you're a true Warrior now Brooklyn.. There's nothing stopping you now friend, only to gradually take a few more steps, keep up with your meds, speak to your Councelor, and live the life you have.. Love it!!! Congratulations!!! Enduronman.. :D

I always love your words of encouragement!! Thank you sooooo much! :)

anxietycat
03-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Good job!!!! Target can be super over stimulating at times so I'm proud of you!!!!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Good job!!!! Target can be super over stimulating at times so I'm proud of you!!!!!

Thank you!! :)

Niicole Lynne
03-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Woo :) just wanted to post that I have had two very good days!!!!! In a very good mood... Not really having thoughts or anything physical, and was even okay in a conversation around death.
Just wanted to continue the progress thread :) haha :)

crmac50
03-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Grats! You can and will get there!