PDA

View Full Version : Wondering......

needtogetwell
03-05-2014, 04:52 AM
Did anyone happen to catch the licence plate number of the truck that hit me?

Body feels like a train wreck, probably from my massage therapist being too aggressive on Monday.

Problem is when I am in pain the anxiety becomes unbearable!

Well off to work I go, Tylenol 3'a in one hand and diazepam in the other.

Wish me luck!
Have a good day everyone!
Pam

Dahila
03-05-2014, 08:36 AM
I wish you luck. I know what you feel having similar problems, I can not take tylenol 3 and drive, I am stonned after one pill. At least I have a really good chair in work, Pain makes me anxious too:)
Pam have a nice and easy day.

needtogetwell
03-05-2014, 09:37 AM
I wish you luck. I know what you feel having similar problems, I can not take tylenol 3 and drive, I am stonned after one pill. At least I have a really good chair in work, Pain makes me anxious too:) Pam have a nice and easy day.

Thank you Dahila, I can't take a whole Tylenol 3 either and be a functioning unit. Half usually takes the edge off, at least enough to keep moving. On my feet all day which is a bit of a blessing with a back injury. I run into trouble when I stand in one place too long and the pain hits then the anxiety. Viscious circle! At least I'm getting good at riding out the anxiety!

Cheers! Hope your day is going well :)

Dahila
03-05-2014, 10:13 AM
I am better when I am moving either. Standing even for more than 15 minutes kills me. I have to move my whole body , not to twist. lets hope our day is going to be fine. I leave for work at 3 pm. ;))