PDA

View Full Version : feel shit today

lucy88
03-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Feel awful today like I'm drowning felt awful when doing the school run feel so tired like I've not slept I've not felt like this for while I'm hoping it passes and doesn't go on for days I felt like I was going to have a panic attack when I was out. Grrrrrrr

Applecherry
03-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Same here. With my doctor's appointment, my anxiety 50 times worse than how awful it normally is.. I can't sleep.. :(

petrified
03-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Feel awful today like I'm drowning felt awful when doing the school run feel so tired like I've not slept I've not felt like this for while I'm hoping it passes and doesn't go on for days I felt like I was going to have a panic attack when I was out. Grrrrrrr

Hi Lucy I'm the same today, just been to the shops and it was hell! I'm really struggling with deciding of I have a bug or I'm just anxious.
There must be something in the water today mind.
I hope you are feeling better soon :-)

lucy88
03-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Hope your both feeling better soon. Xx

Applecherry
03-05-2014, 06:19 AM
I can't shake my nerves this morning, I feel I've done everything, the worry just won't quit, I'm so freaked of the doctor... It's times like these, I gotta wonder why god gave me this extra helping of anxiety ive had my whole life. :(

lucy88
03-05-2014, 07:42 AM
I can't shake my nerves this morning, I feel I've done everything, the worry just won't quit, I'm so freaked of the doctor... It's times like these, I gotta wonder why god gave me this extra helping of anxiety ive had my whole life. :(

Listen to some music and try relaxing I know it's easier said than done though. Xx

mom23
03-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Im in the same boat today. Im trying to keep it together at work. Thank god Im in the office alone.

kateb
03-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Hi all, I'm so glad I joined this forum because whenever I feel crap I can guarantee other people are in the same boat, and that makes me feel like I'm not alone!

lucy88
03-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Im in the same boat today. Im trying to keep it together at work. Thank god Im in the office alone.

I like to be alone when I feel this way hope you feel OK soon xx

lucy88
03-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi all, I'm so glad I joined this forum because whenever I feel crap I can guarantee other people are in the same boat, and that makes me feel like I'm not alone!

Me too I like to read through posts and see someone else feels the same! Xx

kateb
03-05-2014, 09:31 AM
We've just got to all stick together. I don't know what's been going on with me for the last two weeks, it has been a lot on, but all positive changes - me and my fiancee set a date and venue for our wedding, I got a new job, and we are moving to a lovely new house. But since last Friday, I've been in an absolute daze, teary, down - it feels like a mild depression or a bit hormonal - but I don't understand it, as I've been generally feeling motivated and positive, but as soon as I got this job I felt v down. I don't consciously feel nervous but I think probably sub-consciously I'm freaking out a bit! I don't know, I'm just grateful for the support of strangers!!

lucy88
03-05-2014, 11:53 AM
We've just got to all stick together. I don't know what's been going on with me for the last two weeks, it has been a lot on, but all positive changes - me and my fiancee set a date and venue for our wedding, I got a new job, and we are moving to a lovely new house. But since last Friday, I've been in an absolute daze, teary, down - it feels like a mild depression or a bit hormonal - but I don't understand it, as I've been generally feeling motivated and positive, but as soon as I got this job I felt v down. I don't consciously feel nervous but I think probably sub-consciously I'm freaking out a bit! I don't know, I'm just grateful for the support of strangers!!

Maybe all these changes are catching up with you and hormones I hate hormones they make us have horrible feelings! I'm always just an inbox away if you want a chat x

kateb
03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks Lucy, that's really nice of you - I'm feeling a bit better now, my boyfriend got home and we started planning how we will decorate/move and he reassured me about a lot of the stuff I was stressing about...phew! But I'll definitely keep that offer in mind for the future and reciprocate if you ever want to message me too :) hope you are doing well atm

Kabukicho
03-05-2014, 04:07 PM
I feel you. I am right there with you. You aren't alone.

I could say something trite about drinking some chamomile tea or going for a run or taking a hot bath (which you should do), but I know that just doesn't cut it. Not one bit.

These feelings with pass. There's always a window of relief somewhere, right? Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not until next week. But the pain lessens eventually. And then it comes back.

Keep fighting.

anxietycat
03-05-2014, 05:44 PM
I feel you. I am right there with you. You aren't alone. I could say something trite about drinking some chamomile tea or going for a run or taking a hot bath (which you should do), but I know that just doesn't cut it. Not one bit. These feelings with pass. There's always a window of relief somewhere, right? Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not until next week. But the pain lessens eventually. And then it comes back. Keep fighting.

I'm feeling the same this week too- your post made me feel so much better and it's so true- maybe not today or tomorrow or maybe next week, but the feelings will pass.

And I laughed about the warm bath thing ... My psychologist always tells me to go home and take a hot bath and "relax my body" and I just can't help but laugh inside because if she only knew that a "hot bath" does nothing for me. If anything it makes me have to sit with my thoughts!!!!

We've all got to stick together :)

carissapink
03-05-2014, 08:31 PM
At Kabukicho, I liked your comment how the pain lessens, maybe not today, tomorrow or next week, but it will..,and then it will come back. It made me realize that this is an ongoing battle that us anxiety sufferers have to endure. It made me realize that acceptance is key...