PDA

View Full Version : What's you bpm when anxious?

AliasEQ
03-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Sorry if I'm spamming posts here, just tell me if I'm bothering you in any way.

So yeah. My resting bpm is around 55-60. When anxious it's 80-100. What's your normal bpm and what's your bpm when anxious? (just curious :))

Cimi
03-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Sorry if I'm spamming posts here, just tell me if I'm bothering you in any way.

So yeah. My resting bpm is around 55-60. When anxious it's 80-100. What's your normal bpm and what's your bpm when anxious? (just curious :))

calm is 60. anxious 90. but it is normal bpm. nothing to worry about. i see u are worried man.u have been posting and seem to have some trouble. u are just sick man it is nothing.with dp dr u always want to feel super fine in order to feel yourself, but it is not possible.u will get sick and have low energy days and u must accept that ok man.i am telling u coz sickness was my greatest enemy but i managed to conquer it.

jessed03
03-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Same as Cimi, around 90 :)

ab123
03-04-2014, 02:27 PM
160. Your 80 to a hundred is like heaven for me. :)

AliasEQ
03-04-2014, 02:33 PM
calm is 60. anxious 90. but it is normal bpm. nothing to worry about. i see u are worried man.u have been posting and seem to have some trouble. u are just sick man it is nothing.with dp dr u always want to feel super fine in order to feel yourself, but it is not possible.u will get sick and have low energy days and u must accept that ok man.i am telling u coz sickness was my greatest enemy but i managed to conquer it.

Though days to be honest. I was on vacation with some friends. Wasn't the best vacation. My dr/dp came back, started to get heavy heart palps, got sick: high fever, headache, dizziness and all kinds of unpleasent symptoms. It's hard to deal with the anxiety and the sickness at the same time.

Cimi
03-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Though days to be honest. I was on vacation with some friends. Wasn't the best vacation. My dr/dp came back, started to get heavy heart palps, got sick: high fever, headache, dizziness and all kinds of unpleasent symptoms. It's hard to deal with the anxiety and the sickness at the same time.

i know man is like hell multiplied by 2. but everyone feels like that when they are sick. it is normal. stay classy man stay happy